Its Time To Eat Some Crow

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You guys clearly deserve to be in the playoff's. That was just utter domination, nothing more I can really say. You guys showed up in a big game, and out played us, out hit us and out coached us.

I said it would take a miracle for you guys to get in, just show's what I know

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

*outclassed us too

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did the Cowboys show up?

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats what i was trying to say lol

But in all seriousness i thought our season was over with last weeks loss. Its kind of crazy the way things happened with the raiders and texans both winning.

I really dont know what happens with romo in December it is really weird. I thought this game would be the cowboys and eagles going back and fourth. The eagles D was amazing showed why there 3rd ranked.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Serve me up a side of that crow. I talked crap about the Eagles all week and this is what they come out and do. The offense did enough to keep the game out of reach while the Eagles D showed up AGAIN.

6. Jihad Joe

I think it was a little different for Romo this december, not including this game. Garrett playcall has been terrible, and he's been hurt

Today, it was on him. He looked "fine"

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'm glad we didn't have to face a healthy Barber. Looking forward to next year's match-ups, as always.

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I can always expect the best from you JJ. You are a class act. I know that was hard to watch today and I can appreciate your position.

I still can't believe that we are already at the playoffs, it really seems like that first Dallas / Eagle game was only a few weeks or so ago.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just showing up my sig of shame...

Uh...obviously I hecked up...just give me a couple of minutes...

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Beautiful SIG!!!! Big ups for JJ and TJ maning up for their shame..... but let's not let it detract from said shame..... I say BOO to you ya overhyped player/monkey ball lovers.... BOO :applausec: :applausec: :applausec: :Invision-Board-Fran

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's not bad, I guess...

So...when does the baseball season start?

The worst part is that now I look like Mike Freaking Oxlong on my sig :doh:

12. mike oxlong

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Big ups to the Cowboys fans that have stepped up to eat crow. I'm still shocked that the Eagles dominated the game like that.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

It still feels like a dream lol

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If this was a dream, all my vCash would be real money.

16. Jihad Joe

It was one of those "when it rains it ours games"

The Pac fumble was a key, it gave you guys a comfortable lead, and left us with no margin of error. The game was over after the first possesion of the second half

Reid/Johnson called a great game from the start

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i felt the eagles would win the game, not like they did but the eagles got the help they needed earlier in the day and they took full advantage of it.

18. mike oxlong

Maybe the Eagles can take some of the momentum from the Phillies and the Parade and Rally, I'm sure the players had to see it.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Pass me the salt...this crow is very good!!

20. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Stick with the crow eating people, they are not as tough as a Raven!!!!!