Jaguars Vs Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 3, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Jaguars

88.2%
  2. Titans

11.8%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans

The Titans host the Jaguars at LP Field on 09/07. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Man, this is a tough game. This is actually my 1 point game in the yahoo pro pick em league I commish.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Jags by 8.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Titans defense should do pretty well against the Jaguars running attack, but they won't be able to score to much themselves having a frustrating day on the offensive side of the ball and losing to the Jaguars.

Jaguars 20 Titans 12

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Lack of offense by the Titans will make this a W for the Jags......21-10

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jags. Easily...

7. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Titans here

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

9. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Jags, absolutely no question. Jones-Drew 100+ rushing for sure.

10. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Same offense as last year and we did fine in the opener. Garrard doesn't scare me when he's on his back....

Titans 21-17

11. Wes McSnipes

Wes McSnipes Rams Fan

So what does that say about Vince Young? He won't scare Jacksonville.

The Titans' offense isn't that good and the Jags 'D' should handle them. With that said, I'm taking the Jags. Good defense, and a solid RB duo with MJD and Taylor to should be able to score enough points to win the game.

Jags 21
    Titans 13

12. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

OK....

Good defense, and a solid RB duo with CJ and White should be able to score enough points to win.

It will come down to whether VY will make a mistake or not and I'm betting that Fisher, Heimerdinger and Co. do a good job of protecting him on Sunday.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Jags by 2

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

With the way vince young has been playing i have to go with the jags.

15. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Jags. jones drew is the truth

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

They cant protect him from playing like crap.

17. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Yea they can. Run, run run and don't ask him to throw the ball down field. He has been fine with the intermediate passing game in the preseason, its his 15+ yard passes that go awry.

This game will be won and lost in the trenches and special teams and I give the Titans the upper hand in both.

18. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I think (hope) that we'll win this game. Last season we were trying out the zonal schemes in the Season opener against the Tacks and it didn't work out, that's why they were able to run all over us and just scrape the win (3 points when you rack up that many rushing yards is awful).

I wouldn't say the Tacks have better ST than the Jags, we've got some fringe players that really stand out on ST (Scott Starks for example) and with returners such as MJD, Northcutt and Williamson [and Starks] I'd say the only reason you think the Tacks' ST is better than that of the Jags is because of Rob Bironas... And Josh Scobee has a huge leg as our Kicker, Podlesh is a great young Punter too.

In the trenches, okay, the Jags' O-Line really has lost some since last season (injuries and retirements) but the Tacks' O-Line isn't that spectacular. Losing Bell and Olson doesn't really help.

Last thing, as someone previously said... They can't protect VY from being crap, let alone Spicer, Henderson, Hayward, Meier, Groves and Harvey.

Jags will win barring a total flop from the newly-installed defensive schemes (like last year).

19. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Whats your pregame thought SRW?

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

My thoughts? Jags go in overconfident.....go home losers 20-16.