Jammal Brown, A Top 25 NFL Player?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by TDJets72027, Jun 16, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Does anyone think Saints left tackle Jammal Brown is one of the 25 best players in the NFL? Does he think he's one of the 25 best players in the NFL? I'm guessing the answer to the second question is no, but the answer to the first question is yes: At least one person does think Brown is one of the 25 best players in the NFL.

Source: Michael David Smith, AOL Sports Fanhouse

2. DeathValley

DeathValley Starter

I would agree [smilie=FU12.gif]

3. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

It's more a collection of circumstances than actual talent. He's young, proven and plays one of the most key positions in the game. Add all that together and you have a guy who if you did a fantasy draft of all the players in the league, he'd probably get considered in the top 25 picks.

4. happ

happ PECAVI

I don't know about ranking him that high, but he's definitely a great player, one that my team hates to face.

5. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

i wouldnt say he is a top 25 player, but he is a top 10 lt

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

[smilie=lol.gif]

7. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

I agree, I'm of the idea that O-linemen should be considered separately. For starters, there isn't a numerical stat to measure how good they are (there's for how bad, in sacks allowed, but that only measures pass blocking), they don't score TDs... well, not very often. And there's also the fact that there are five active O-linemen per team... that's a lot of O-line (160 players total... assuming nobody gets hurt) so placing them among the other players wouldn't be easy at all...

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Quite a few regard him as the 2nd best Left Tackle. Just hope his knees hold up for years to come.

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Yeah..thats what i would say