JCBRAVE, Welcome To GIF

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by Sweets, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION], welcome to Gridironfans.com! You'll find there are Titans fans here to make you feel at home, our owner SteveRobWhatever is a Titan fan!

Inquiring minds want to know how you found us? Please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions you may have about GIF...and NO...this isn't an automated response!

Again, welcome and have a blast posting and getting to know the rest of the members. We look forward to your participation here at Gridironfans!!!

2. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Welcome [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION] Feel free to join in on any of our discussions, and express your opinion on a given topic.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sup n00b? Good to have you around. IF'in you can shut Chipper up (Bama fan) you get mad points from me.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE The opposite of a Rookie

Hello to all,
    Thanks for the hospitality. I can already see this is an active forum, so it should be fun.

I actually just stumbled across this site after searching for a "good NFL forum", and this site popped up. I read some threads and decided to join.

I'm a HUGE Titans fan if you were wondering, but I sometimes like to step outside the Titans network of fans for others views on things.

If any of you non Titan fans want the inside info on the Titans, I'm the guy to talk to. Been following the team closely since they made the move from Houston.

Before that I was a casual fan of the Broncos. But the moment I learned Tennessee would be getting an NFL team I had to jump ship. Sorry Bronco fans, you guys still have a great organization.

5. Chipper10

Don't go scarin' away the new guys, Mush. Just because you're still sore from the last two beat downs you guys received.

And Titans fan, hmm? Interesting QB situation you guys could get into. Hopefully CJ returns to form for you.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Boy.....remember who has the ban hammer.....You are the only Bama fan I can stomach.

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I musta missed my welcome 127!!!???

9. Chipper10

Power Abuse. And I guess that's as close to a compliment one can get from you. I'll take it.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Take what you can son....:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

back on track...welcome to GIF dude

12. JCBRAVE

Most of us Titan fans are hoping Jake Locker is ready to start. But we also value Hasselbeck and what he can do. Kenny Britt is really the unknown, CJ should be back to his old self this year. Last year he was out of shape. He admits it and claims hes ready for another 2000-yard season.

Doubt he gets 2000 again but we shall see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Welcome [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION]!!

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Welcome
    anyone who can tolerate mush is welcome here!

15. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

welcome my man

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Welcome to GIF!:icon_smile:

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

What the, who the heck??? You on the short list son.......

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Welcome dude have and enjoy the the site.

Now get to posting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. JCBRAVE

I must say, in comparison to EVERY other football forum Ive visited, the reception new members get here is on another level.

Thanks for the love guys! I'll be sure to post some good stuff.

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Welcome aboard from a fellow Titans fan. Been a Titans/Oilers fan going back to the Warren Moon days. Feel free to invite a friend or two over!