Jeff Hardy FINALLY Wins The WWE Title!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by SRW, Dec 14, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It took long enough but tonight at Armageddon Jeff Hardy won in the Triple Threat match vs HHH and Edge to finally win the title.

So.....will the WWE let him wear the strap for a while? Or will he drop the title in no time like Batista did to Jericho?

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

damn drugie with the belt

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

God only knows how long Jeff Hardy's reign will last. He better take this, run with it and not screw up.

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i haven't watched wrestling for awhile, but I remember Jeff Hardy being the absolute worst person on the microphone ever. I just can't see how this could last, mae young was better on the mic than Jeff Hardy.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

congrats for bouncing back and working hard Jeff

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I hope someone takes the belt from his ass

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32: Mae Young...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mike oxlong again.

8. mike oxlong

its true, I could barely hear jeff when he would talk, if he ever talked. He was atrocious, at least mae young provided hilariousness, like when she gave birth to the hand when she thought she was having mark henry's baby. lol

9. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i'm gonna be at the Smackdown tapings tonight to see what will happen. should be very interesting

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Jeffs mic skills i wouldnt say have improved, but the role he is in, he just goes with the flow and it actually goes hand in hand, its a good fit for him. Its his wrestling that pays the bills, he goes out and puts his body on the line every night, and gives the fans their money worth.. so this was well deserved, as long as he stays in the good grace of doing as he should, and keeping out of trouble.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

His promos have gotten better of late with the almost over the edge feel to them. I wonder what direction they will take now that he has the strap though.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think hes gotten better because of his crazy gimmick of just takeing everyone out. Also he deserves it hes been in the wwe a long time now.Hes also probably the most over wit the fans than anyone in wwe right now. He even got cheered against the undertaker recently.

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I hope he holds on for a long time.

14. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Do you guys think HHH's rep of not putting guys over was just "gossip?" It had seemed like the only guy HHH would fall for was Cena, but now he seems to be helping more of the younger group. First Edge, who I had heard HHH refused to work with when both were on RAW, and now Hardy.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Some of the stuff you read on dirt sheets is complete bullcrap. You got a better chance to get Triple H to put you over then Hulk Hogan ever would.

16. mike oxlong

hulk hogan tried to put over a ton of guys, and they just couldn't handle it.

17. Greg Brosh

Who? When he beat the Iron Shiek for the title, he held onto it for 4 years. He didn't put over anyone. But I think this was more McMahon wanting to capitalize on Hogan's popularity.

18. mike oxlong

hogan was sooo popular that the fans didn't want to him to give it up, He tried to put over the ultimate warrior for one and he just couldn't be the main guy

19. Greg Brosh

true, The Warrior really blew that one.

20. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Besides Warrior I can't think of anyone Hogan actually "put over". His way of putting a guy over was allowing him the honor of being Hogan's tag team partner. Guys like Macho Man, Brutus Beefcake, and even Tugboat come to mind immediately.