JENNY MCCARTHY: MY BAD, TURNS OUT MY KID DOESN’T HAVE AUTISM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

This would be why you shouldn’t receive your medical advice from Playboy centerfolds. For YEARS, Jenny McCarthy has been the most vocal anti-vaccine spokesperson in the world. McCarthy had claimed (despite all evidence to the contrary) that childhood vaccines had caused her young son’s autism.

Now in a stunning article in Time magazine, it’s revealed that McCarthy’s son NEVER had autism in the first place. It turns out the boy had been misdiagnosed and really has a rare neurological disorder. Fortunately, the child is getting better and no longer displays any signs of autism. However, McCarthy has not apologized for her misdirected zealotry against having children vaccinated.

http://graneyandthepig.wordpress.co...y-my-bad-turns-out-my-kid-doesnt-have-autism/

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This is why I don't pay attention to actors, rock stars etc etc view on anything but their work. They aren't scientist not doctors.

I saw in interview where they were asking Leo Dacarpio about the economy. Seriously wtf he's a. Actor ya dumb hecks

BoltzRule, 86WARD and Aussie61 like this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Couldn't be put any better...

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Sooo, her kid could've been "fixed" a long time ago if she wasn't such a stupid snitch? Shocker.

She and her stupid campaign have almost certainly had a negative effect on public health, and all because she was stupid and ignorant.

Omen likes this.
  5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

autism is being over-diagnosed right now. it's the 'sexy' thing, kind of like ADHD was for a while. my wife and i know a couple that has a 12 year old kid that was diagnosed autistic several years ago and that kid isn't any more autistic than a regular kid. he's just freaking weird and socially awkward. it happens.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I work in resource in a high school with all sorts of kids that range on the "spectrum." Autism has turned into the "we really don't know what's wrong with you and don't want to put in the energy to delve deeper into it" diagnosis. There's a lot of kids in my classes that are on the spectrum that show no real signs of being Autistic other than some small OCD things and that definitely doesn't quantify them as autistic in my mind. The medical field is a sham these days. I was misdiagnosed with Fybromyalgia(sp?)2 years ago only to find out it was a pinched nerve in my neck that a chiropractor diagnosed in 5 minutes. When I was diagnosed the Dr said, verbatum "I can't seem to find a diagnosis but you have trouble in 9 of the required 11 spots so it must be Fybromyalgia." Really think that whole "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" is how some hospitals hire people now.

Omen, DawkinsINT and CaptainStubing like this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

8. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Saw the name Jenny McCarthy on the title & figured it's something important.

?????

Where's the pics?

86WARD, DawkinsINT and CaptainStubing like this.
  9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

id still take her stretched out crazy vag**a to pound time a time or three

Diesel44 and CaptainStubing like this.
  10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would! Very Hard, Very Fast...

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

All day err day.

13. Omen

Part if the problem is that most of these parents get $$$ and extra care and schooling if their kid is diagnosed with autism. My wife is an OT that test these kids at schools. She's denied many kids, then the parents get angry get lawyers and threaten to sue the school district.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I would as long as she kept her mouth shut.

15. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm not sure I'd feel the same way in that scenario.

TheDuke likes this.
  16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I was going to comment on that too, but I don't think he knows how it works. And I don't want to be the one to give him the talk.

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

@Steve12::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

People who listen to celebrities deserve whatever advice they get. Just because they're famous doesn't mean they know more than the average joe. Unless of course you're asking them how to be a fametramp or something like that.

As far as her apologizing, I don't see why she'd need to.

Omen likes this.
  19. Omen

It seems as this information on her son is incorrect.

20. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Just because Leo pretends to be some finance person or whatever doesn't make him an expert in finance. I'm guessing he got asked that for the Wolf of Wall Street movie. These idiots must not know movies are fake (unless it's a documentary but even those can be fake).