Jerry Jones, Jason Garrett Reportedly At Odds Over Hiring Offensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't like either one of them as HC. In Rod's case, I think he's just like Wade. A better DC than he is a HC.

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this Cowboys organization has become such a mess

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

How so. These moves are good. A mess would be moreover the Jets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

They're not a mess Jerry Jones is just freaking nuts, but I don't see any solid ground that Garrett has to stand on, he's going to be gone if they don't get an OC and they don't make the playoffs and get deep into them next year.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they are a mess buse jerry is an awful gm and talent evaluator! the cowboys never win another super bowl until he dies or retires!

6. Omen

jj is bad but to say that picking D Ware, Sean Lee, Demarco Murray, Tyron Smith, Jay Rat, Spencer, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, J hatcher, Bruce Carter, just to name a few picks hes had.

the media makes it more than what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. ragman

A lot of those players are hurt. A number of those players had red flags before they came to the Cowboys because of injury concerns, but the Cowboys took them anyway.

8. Omen

We will agree to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ragman

I guess so.

10. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

we'll agree that ragman is wrong.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Agreed.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

12. ragman

When the Cowboys finish 8-8 AGAIN, for the third straight season, or 6-10, or whatever, and out of the playoffs AGAIN, I'll remember this conversation.

13. Omen

Imo garret is responsible for at least 2 losses due to his lack of game management.. Those two games would have had the cowboys at 10-6 not 8-8. It's not all about an online. No matter how many times ya say it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

When is it gonna be time for the owner to fire the GM? Until that occurs, it doesn't matter what changes are made...

15. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

You better pack a few sandwiches. Cause that's not going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately. :icon_sad:

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Agree,the cowboys are screwed,as are the redskins until jones dies or snyder sells the team which i doubt will happen anytime soon!

17. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

JJ vs JG. Who's gonna win that battle?

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

My guess is that jerry jones wins all battles when it comes to running the dallas cowboys since he owns the team.

19. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Sorry I should have put a smiley after that sentence. I meant it to be a rhetorical statement.

20. ragman

The Cowboys are not the only team guilty of game/clock mismanagement. The 2 games played this past weekend had that as well.