Jimmy Graham

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SNPokc, Oct 16, 2014.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

JG practiced today, albeit limited, and he may play Sunday. I was able to snag Jordan Reed off waivers this week. Do I play Graham if he is playing, or should I wait a week to make sure he isn't a decoy like Megatron has been. Especially since Reed has a good matchup.

Another option is to play him in the flex over one of these three Mike Wallace, Odell Beckham, and Terrance Williams.

2. jdub1013

jdub1013 Rookie Premium Member

I bet he's a decoy if he plays, give it a week, but who knows, his injury didn't look that bad, I have him too. I'd be pumped if he played well

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's one of those that if he plays, you play him, don't get cute. Even if he is a "decoy" and less than 100, he'll still be who Brees is looking at in the RZ if he's on the field, gotta roll with it.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Its not like Reed is likely to be much more than that his first game back (and likely at less than 100 himself anyway).

5. SNPokc

yeah.. the "don't get cute" has burned me all season with Calvin and I'm in the cellar.

6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Don't get CUTE

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

LOVE IT

8. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Memories of the podcast

LebaneseFF likes this.
  9. SNPokc

Don't get cute they said. He will get red zone targets they said.

Done with anyone that is a potential decoy, tired of getting burned by this shirt.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I was going against Graham in a crucial matchup so I thought his performance this week was SUPER cute. I want to give him a hug.

11. jdub1013

jdub1013 Rookie Premium Member

kms