John Madden Award Nominees (September)

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG] John Madden Award
    This award is given to the members who posts nonsensical bullcrap, posts that are completely irrelevant and unneeded, with no prior thought put into them whatsoever.

Ok people, have a great time nominating your lil cat's for the month of July, the thread will be open until Friday the 28th @ 9:00pm Pacific time.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brooklyn

3. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

4. Denver Dave

Denver Dave NFL-FANS Alumni

I nominate myself, because I laugh at John's commentary, I constantly need reminding of football rules, such as what that little brown thing is on the field that everyone is fighting over.... and why do people get so upset if they drop this thing that everyones getting beat up over? Screw! Get rid of that thing! It makes players nuts! Either have the balls to carry the hecker to the endzone, or give it up! Too many players focus on that little brown thingy..... Go the OTHER WAY!!!

I think of it like this.... I flush little brown thingys down the toilet a couple times a day. I dont see anyone diving after it. I think NFL players have a thing for crap! The Stealers are screwed, they look like big running turds. As for Cleveland, their lucky thay dont look like running turds. But they still get beat like they stold from their dad's weed stash!

Anyhow, I seem to jibe with this 6 legged turkey guy! I dunno what his lust for Favre has to do with anything, but I'll be there to take pics and post them here on GIF.

ME ftw! And I promise a turd free football on everyones table! NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cope:

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Brooklyn?

6. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

9. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

jdgsadnvparewign 43

Just supporting my nomination, lol.

10. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

11. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

How can you nominate Brooklyn when you cant translate what he is saying?

I nominate Frost ( bc i can't nominate myself) whatever thread, whatever topic..we spew bullcrap wherever we can....

FROST

12. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

apoc
    :Money:

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

brakos

14. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

This award was created for Apoc...it'd be a shame if he lost the first go around to brooklyn even tho that guy is probably in a very good battle of the douches with Apoc...

15. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

16. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I so qualify for this award.:tsk: Crap even in the staff section I'm not serious. :icon_lol:

17. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

I'll let a few of the scrubs have some crumbs,suckers!

this is totally up my alley... but PIMPs Up! Hoes Down...:king2:

18. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

I will be proud to take this award for wasting all of your time reading my awful posts.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We've been meaning to talk to you about that...:snitchslap:

20. Tiburon41

Tiburon41 Starter

eaglesrule4ever--do a post search for kicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.