Kevin Nash Possibly Heading To WWE With Diesel Gimmick

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by CP26, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

ehhh, DX was ok. I liked it when HHH ripped Michaels after losing the belt to Austin on RAW and brought in the New-Age Outlaws, Six-Pac and Chyna.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

that was the real dx
    but then you had the add ons
    xpac and the NAO

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you do realize Chyna was already in DX

it started as the Cliq

Members

Rick Rude, HBK, Nash, Hall, HHH, and Chyna

Hall, Nash, and Rude, left for WCW

so they changed the name to DX

members

HBK, HHH, Chyna

HbK lost to Austin

HHH kicked him out and brought in NAO and X Pac

so now the Members became

HHH, X Pac, Chyna, and the New Age Outlaws

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

rick rude was in cliq?
    really?

5. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

No.^

The Kliq was a BACKSTAGE group, which consisted originally of Hall, Nash, and HBK. Then, HHH joined. Then X-Pac. They traveled the road together, raised hell together, and were best of friends away from the camera. Then, Hall and Nash left for WCW, the infamous MSG incident occurred, etc etc etc.

Rick Rude was never a part of the Kliq, and was really, never part of DX either. He was the so-called "insurance policy" but was never recognized as a member of DX. Nor was he ever part of The Kliq. Seriously....where do you come up with this crap?

The hand signal that the nWo used was the trademark gesture of the Kliq members. It was first used by Kevin Nash on TV as sort of "shout-out" from Hall and Nash on Nitro, to HBK/HHH on RAW. There were numerous instances of Kliq members communicating with each other over TV without Eric Bischoff or Vince McMahon realizing it. After a while Vince became aware of it but didn't care, Bischoff tried to act like the "wolfpack" gesture was an nWo thing and that he and Hogan came up with it.

X-Pac jumped back and forth between WCW and WWE and even did a shoot on Bischoff on his return to RAW in which he said Hall and Nash would be right there with him (and HHH) if they weren't being held hostage in WCW.

There's a wealth of wrestling knowledge out there once you learn to separate the truth from the BS. I've always been a HUGE Kliq "mark" so I got the 4-1-1 on them if you want to know. :icon_cool:

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

ok well I thought Rude was with them at that time lol

didn't remember Pac being with the cliq though

7. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

He was. They all call him "kid" because he's the youngest member.

8. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

^^^ This Guy does know his Wrestling.

9. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I remember one night as Hall, Nash, and X-Pac came to the ring, they each looked into the camera and gave a blatantly obvious "what's up guys?" into the camera to HHH and HBK. Nash said something that wasn't quite clear but threw the "kliq" symbol up, Hall went a step further and mentioned HHH/HBK by name and Pac did a crotch chop. It was heckin hilarious because Tony Shiavone and Mike Tenay tried to cover it up by talking over them and pretending like it never happened.

There were a few times that Shawn and Hunter, on live mics, mentioned their fellow Kliq buddies in WCW. And I'm sure everyone remembers when HBK/HHH (with Vince's permission) put the MSG farewell up on the TitonTron for the world to see during an in-ring interview segment. Another time they said "we run the show up here and our boys run the show down South." How true!

Remember when the "new' DX went to WCW in that Army jeep and did all those shenanigans outside the arena as Nitro was on live? Well I saw a shoot interview with Hall and Nash in which Nash said all the WCW guys were in the back watching it on TV and laughing their asses off. They all thought it was hilarious. Hall said that he and Nash were actually planning on going outside to meet them but Bischoff said if they did they would both be fired on the spot and sued for breach of contract.

I hardly ever watch TNA, but I did tune in when Scott Hall made his appearance and he said on the mic that "the Kliq is STILL the most powerful entity in wrestling history." Hell, even Jeff Hardy mentioned The Kliq on Smackdown last week. :icon_cheesygrin: