Lawrence Taylor's Alleged Rape Victim Speaks About Incident

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 9, 2010.

1. The teenage hooker allegedly raped by Lawrence Taylor in a sleazy Rockland County hotel room told The Post yesterday about how her alleged pimp brutally forced her to have s*x with the Giants great after she initially refused. "I told him I wasn't going to the hotel, and he said, 'You're f- - -ing this up, it's $300," the frightened Bronx girl, 16, said Rasheed Davis, 36, screamed at her early Thursday. "He hit me in the face, so I covered my face," said the girl, whose name The Post is withholding. She crouched down on the ground to avoid Davis' blows, but "[he] started kicking and stomping on me," the girl said. Davis then dragged her to the Holiday Inn to meet with the Hall of Fame linebacker, barking instructions at her along the way, she recalled. "He told me to tell him my name is Carmen and I'm 19 years old," she said. "He told me repeatedly and I had to repeat it back to him." When she arrived at hotel in Suffern, "the lights were off and [Taylor] didn't see my face was bruised," the girl recounted. "Lawrence asked me my age and I told him I was 19." She said she feared for her life if she didn't have s*x with Taylor. "If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences," she said. "God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

Source: NY Post

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

A: it doesn't matter what she told him.

B: She has just made a very grave mistake talking to the press.

Sorry I don't want any harm to come to her that's just the way street life is......

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

It does matter mush, maybe not legally (although it should help lower any sentence over what was initially thought in this case) but it does matter in the court of public opinion.

LT is a pro... he just turns off the lights so he doesn't see their skanky asses... ignorance is bliss I guess. So that explains why he took a freshly beaten up ho. I thought it a little sleazy, but if he didn't see it and he asked her age then whatever.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is LT still on the blow?

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You right .... I guess rape is pretty funny.....:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

If he's on the blow and can still heck a prostitute that's news.

If it takes an underage hooker to get him hard while he's all jacked up that's funny.

7. SoDev

I actually think rape is worse then murder in most cases, but freaking a paid prostitute that said she was 19 isn't rape to me... ok, you got me technically, but realize that if this happened in around 30+ other states in this country where age of consent is 16 it wouldn't even get the 'statutory RAPE' tag.

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If my aunt had a rod she'd be my uncle.

9. SoDev

lol, one thing is for sure. No matter what happens to LT it won't be up to themush's standard of justice.

10. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

They will have to drop the charges on LT.. he asked her age and she lied. So LT. didnt rape anybody he is just a Millionaire that pays for s*x.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Joe Francis would like a word with you.

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

so all hes guilty of is paying a hooker? i mean thats not legal, but its not rape.

sorry, LT will walk away from this because he didnt do anything THAT illegal and the rape accusations certainly doesnt seem justified

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The key thing is LT's relationship with this pimp to be honest. Otherwise, LT is just guilty of being an idiot.

14. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

He's not being charged with forcible rape, it's statutory. They have every right to go through with those charges no matter what she told him, it won't be dropped. He hecked a 16 year old and that's illegal. Ignorance isn't a legal defense and he's in some sort of trouble, even though it might not be as "bad" as it originally appeared.

15. K Train

she came out and said she told him she was 19, its the pimp thats in deep crap for hitting her, and forcing her to do it. if she blatantly tells the press that she told him she was 19 then how the hell could he be charged with statutory rape?

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm pretty sure buy not positive that it doesn't matter what anyone told him, the law he broke doesn't allow room for that. This situation is unique, but R Kelly thought his girl was legal too. The Chappelle's Show sketch with him asking for two forms of gov't ID comes to mind. But the only way I see him getting off completely is if things get even more hecked and the DA decides not to pusue it, which could make a media nightmare worse than Tiger's.

17. SoDev

I agree that legally he's still a bit hecked, and he's still a heck up, but I ain't mad at him if this crap is all true. At first I was pretty disgusted - beat and raped a 15 yo (as if he kidnapped her from he lobby) - crap couldn't have been further from the truth, as more and more details come out I'll definitely be keeping my autographed LT pic up.

18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I hear you. I don't advocate a lot of what he did, but as far as the age issue I haven't
    seen her, obviously, but I feel like certain 16 year olds
    look a little older than I remember at that age. Teenagers, at least some portrayed in the media, can look like tramps.

19. K Train

ive seen 14 year olds pass for 18 and 16 year old girls easily pass for 21...i cant really hold this against him other than paying for a prostitute