LB Antonio Pierce Felt Raiders Game Was A Scrimmage

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by MediaGuy, Oct 13, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

New York Giants middle linebacker Antonio Pierce, speaking during a Sirius NFL Radio interview conducted Tuesday by myself and retired NFL head coach Marty Schottenheimer, had some harsh words for the Oakland franchise after his team's 44-7 home rout last Sunday. Pierce said the Raiders game felt more like a "scrimmage" than regular-season contest. And while the topic wasn't discussed openly, Pierce said a confident Giants roster was well aware that ailing quarterback Eli Manning (heel) could get a break the quicker New York took a commanding lead. Manning was already on the bench with the Giants ahead at halftime, 31-7. "I do not like knocking teams. But right now, they're struggling. We're playing that game the other day and, honestly, it felt like a scrimmage, like a practice. It felt like we were going against our offense (in a controlled setting) as far as the tempo."

Source: Fox Sports.com

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Damn...

Ouch, I know some of you love it to hate on them, but I hate how bad teams like Oakland are. We have so many crapty teams in the league right now... it's disgusting.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

So do the eagles have a scrimmage this week? lol

I just love how cocky they are i cant wait to bring them down to earth :icon_cool:

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

How is that being cocky Bitb? And yes the eagles should have a scrimmage.

5. SoDev

You obviously didn't even read it.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

6. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

hahaha faggits got owned

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Brooklyn wtf man, how ya been?

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Bam Brooklyn out of nowhere!

And heck the Raiders.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

The game sure looked like a practice.

10. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

The 49ers allowed the Falcons to practice against them. Since Roddy White was sucking butt this year he paid Singletary to allow him a career performance.

It happens.....

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: That is just wrong. A "scrimmage". Too funny.

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

New York certainly isn't big on linebacker humility these days is it. Pierce shouldn't have said that tho, I'm sure Coach Coughlin didn't appreciate it.

13. ball in the baskett

I agree its classless really. Any player could say this about a blow out win but dont cause they have clbutt.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

15. ball in the baskett

Just my opinion i think pierce is a douchebag.

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It's classless? All he was saying is the Raiders showed no emotion and no intentions of even attempting to win. That's far from classless. You're taking it way out of context my friend.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea but again you failed to understand what he was saying. Read SoDev's post.

18. ball in the baskett

No need to call them out on it. Its kind of hard to show emotion when you getting killed by the end of the first q.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I did read it and he says he doesent like knocking teams but does it. Why just shut up and leave them alone.

19. SoDev

baskett just wants it to be something it's not

*baskett puts fingers in ears*

LALlalallalalallalalLALALallaALla

20. ball in the baskett

lol