Lesnar: Who Gives A s**t About Fedor Emelianenko

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Sep 3, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Lesnar isn't helping himself at all in ingratiating himself to serious MMA fans. I'm sure there is a lot of fight hyping in his statements if in case he ever got the chance to fight Fedor, but he really needs to start showing more respect. I know he gets asked about Fedor and others often, but he's gotta talk like it's all new.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

If he wins Vs Couture, I am betting that Fedor would love to take out the smile out of Lesnar`s face.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: As big as this fight is,if Brock wins,the one with Fedor will be even bigger. Brock doing the WWE thing to bring in fans,and pad his bank account from the PPV take. He could give a crap who he pisses off. The man is an animal.

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Who the heck is Brock Lesnar should be the question or who gives a heck about Brock Lesnar and what has he done?

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Not a fan,huh? You will pay money to see someone kick his ass,won't you?

7. dolphindude13

Yes I will!:cope:

I just think a dude that lost to Frank Mir and has a whopping 2 fights in MMA should have a little humility. Granted the fight with Mir was a little one sided until the last but the bottom line is he still lost to a former champ who was a shell of his self at the time.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

He's just trying to be the bad guy. WWE crap. He doesn't deserve this fight, but it's all about the money. He's a huge draw. As far as talent,there's none better on the mat. He's won 3 NCAA championships. Whether that's enough to counter his lack of experience in the other parts of the game is the question. Obviously, in the Mir fight it showed he wasn't ready.

9. dolphindude13

He's good on the mat and he's big as a hecken house....if he gets any BJJ training and some much needed cardio he may be the man, but I'm hoping not because I can't stand the guy.

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

He's freaking scarry.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Lesnar stands no chance against Fedor.

He will get pounded out about as fast as Sylvia.

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I just wonder if he says he will killed the UFC writers cause of this? Like he blame Internet wrestling writers in 2004 when he left WWE

13. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

What has he done? Won two NCAA Heavyweight wrestling titles, for one thing. Not many people can say that.

Secondly, he's Dana White's new pet who is bringing MBUTTIVE amounts of attention, fans, and money into an already fast growing sport.

Huh...?? I'm not sure what's more confusing. Your first sentence or the second one.

14. dolphindude13

I was referring to what has he done in MMA. I know his collegiate wrestling career and his WWE days. NCAA's is admirable....the WWE is uhhhh....less so let's say. None of this gives him a reason to talk crap when he has done NOTHING. Fedor would kill him in a matter of minutes.

15. youstolethatball

youstolethatball beer belly budda

Yeah Lesnar does need to learn to submit and avoid submissions, but I don't think he is hurting at all in the cardio department. I watched how this guy works out and its friggin insane. Right now Fedor would destroy him, but with some time Brock could be a force. He is a beast.

16. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Oh....I thought you were talking about as a whole, what has he done.

And he is getting some BJJ training from the Gracie Family.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is still laughable that anyone would think that Lesnar could beat up the baddest motherhecker on the planet right now.

This is crack talk.

18. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Basically in 2004 when Dave Scherer reported that Brock was leaving WWE to tryout for the NFL. Brock basically said he would kill any internet wrestling writer. So I was wondering if he going to say the same thing now

19. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

lesnar can talk as much crap as he wants. bottom line is fedor will beat lesnar, couture and any other HW active today

20. mouse

mouse Starter

HIS CARDIO SEEMED PERFECTLY FINE IN HIS LAST FIGHT.

I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH LESNAR'S COMMENTS. IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS JUST RANDOMLY TALKING CRAP ABOUT FEDOR. HE WAS ON A CONFERENCE CALL ABOUT A FIGHT WITH RANDY AND JUST GOT TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT FEDOR.