Let Us Know Who Your Favorite NFL Team Is And Why!

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 26, 2005.

?

So who is your favorite NFL team?

1. Buffalo Bills

26.1%
  2. Miami Dolphins

1.9%
  3. New England Patriots

1.9%
  4. New York Jets

2.2%
  5. Baltimore Ravens

1.9%
  6. Cincinnatti Bengals

1.1%
  7. Cleveland Browns

1.1%
  8. Pittsburgh Steelers

4.9%
  9. Houston Texans

0.7%
  10. Indianapolis Colts

1.9%
  11. Jacksonville Jaguars

1.1%
  12. Tennessee Titans

1.1%
  13. Denver Broncos

1.9%
  14. Kansas City Chiefs

3.0%
  15. Oakland Raiders

3.7%
  16. San Diego Chargers

1.9%
  17. Dallas Cowboys

5.6%
  18. New York Giants

2.6%
  19. Philadelphia Eagles

3.7%
  20. Washington Redskins

4.1%
  21. Chicago Bears

3.7%
  22. Detroit Lions

2.2%
  23. Minnesota Vikings

1.9%
  24. Green Bay Packers

2.2%
  25. Atlanta Falcons

0.4%
  26. Carolina Panthers

1.1%
  27. New Orleans Saints

3.4%
  28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1.9%
  29. Arizona Cardinals

1.5%
  30. St.Louis Rams

2.6%
  31. San Francisco 49ers

6.3%
  32. Seattle Seahawks

0.4%
  1. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

I've been a Dallas Cowboys fan for 37 years and counting. It was Roger Staubach's come from behind wins that started it.

20 straight winning seasons a NFL record.
    5 Super Bowl wins. Hoping the 6th Super Bowl win will be soon.

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Im a fan of the New York Giants. I have been a fan of them for my whole life.

3. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Well, I'm not as old as some may think I am, so I've not been following the NFL half as long as some others. I've been following the Jaguars for 5 years ever since I went to Florida in the summer of 2002. I met my uncle and cousin over there who I hadn't seen for a good 10 years or so and my cousin was wearing a Mark Brunell #8 Jaguars jersey when I met him. This was at the time of me knowing absolutely nothing about the NFL- I bet I couldn't have even named 10 teams at this stage but the next day I went out to the nearest sports store and I purchased myself the exact same jersey for $50. When I arrived back home in England the first NFL game I saw on TV funnily enough was the Jaguars@Packers (the game where Darius got ejected) so I sat and watched it, supporting the Jaguars purely because I had a Jaguars jersey. Ever since then I've been getting into it more and more and I think 2004 was the year where I really started following it.

Now, I'm obsessed! I like to think I know alot about the NFL at the moment (not the past 30 years or so) and I also try and watch as much NCAA football as I can. I watch the games that are shown on Sky over here in the UK and I also use let's say "other means" of watching games that aren't broadcasted. ;)

So that's why I support the Jaguars in a nutshell.

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

One of the only Jaguars fan here... and he's not from Jacksonville.
    Are there any fans over there anyway? :Clueless:

5. Im a lifelong Redskins Fan. I started watching in 1996 and love my Redskin Football even though they have let me down every year. I became a Skins fan mainly because my dad was a Skins fan. I got lucky because my favorite color is Burgundy and I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia so I get to see all the games. HTTR and I hope we whip the Vikings butt tonight.

6. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

Jets fans, cause I like planes and am in the RAF :)

It was always between the Pats and Jets and I mean TBH it was always gona be the Jets no question

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Jets fan in the HOUSE!:icon_cool:

8. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

hho-raaaaaaah :icon_twisted:

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_frown:

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah....wait...what? Jets/Pats/Eagles???

I call shenanigans!!!

11. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Falcons fan obviously, only been following the game for 3 years, but only started watching properly 2 years ago.
    I choose the falcons because of Mike Vick - im not ashamed to admit it either - he was the most exciting player I'd seen in games, so i started to watch the games more often and became a real fan, liking more than just MV. And now we have the person who stands - well types - before you.

12. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

"who let the dogs out..vick,vick,vick.." no so much a "Dirty Bird" more of a "Jail Bird" now...

13. reubenco

reubenco Greenbelter

Go Eagles!
    Although I live in MD, I was born in Philly and that's where my loyalty resides
    I'll take this chance to explain my other favorite teams:

NBA, Washington wizards: The one hometown team I like from DC
    NHL, Montreal Canadiens: My parents are from Montreal
    NCAA, USC Trojans: I just do (they're good)

And I don't have an icon, but GO MONTREAL ALOUETTES IN THE CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Bengals - Born and raised in Ohio and have liked the Bengals ever since I can remember.

15. stwilson

stwilson Starter

Me...I'm a Cowboys fan. I grew up in Pennsylvania :icon_cheesygrin:. As a little kid I was exposed to football at a time when Tony Dorsett was doing his thing at the University of Pittsburgh. He went on to Dallas, so I became a Cowboys fan. Still am.

16. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

My parents are die hard Green Bay fans who grew up in Wisconsin during the Lombardi era. Me becoming a Bears fan was my way of repaying them for all the food, shelter, guidance and love they provided. Yeah, I'm surprised that I haven't been disowned too. I was 11 years old in 1995 which was the first season I began following the Bears on a regular basis. This is why you see Chris Zorich in my avatar; he was my favorite Bear at that time. My dad has been able to place his Packer loyalty aside by taking me to a few Bears games over the past 13 years. I even got him to rock bears gear! The Bears have given me so many memories over these 13 years and I wouldn't trade a single one of them good or bad.

17. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

New York Giants I bandwagon SB champions every year with the sole purpose of pissing off the "true" fans. :icon_lol:

18. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

Im a Lion Becuase how many teams can say we won 1 playoff game in over 50 years

19. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Dallas Cowboys fan for about 3 years now. My brother is a Philly Eagles fan, so I briefly watched SB 39. Since then i went through the painstaking 'Who shall i support?'. And i don't know how, i sort of ended up with the Cowboys. Supported them for 2 seasons know, and it goes from there...

20. red_askew

red_askew #1 Macho!

Falcons fan for 3 seasons now. Mate was talking about it and went on website and picked out the Falcons logo. And that's that, probably should either be a Broncos or 'Skins fan as i went to see them play in America ages ago. But i didn't like the sport then.