Let Us Know Who Your Favorite NFL Team Is And Why!

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 26, 2005.

?

So who is your favorite NFL team?

1. Buffalo Bills

26.1%
  2. Miami Dolphins

1.9%
  3. New England Patriots

1.9%
  4. New York Jets

2.2%
  5. Baltimore Ravens

1.9%
  6. Cincinnatti Bengals

1.1%
  7. Cleveland Browns

1.1%
  8. Pittsburgh Steelers

4.9%
  9. Houston Texans

0.7%
  10. Indianapolis Colts

1.9%
  11. Jacksonville Jaguars

1.1%
  12. Tennessee Titans

1.1%
  13. Denver Broncos

1.9%
  14. Kansas City Chiefs

3.0%
  15. Oakland Raiders

3.7%
  16. San Diego Chargers

1.9%
  17. Dallas Cowboys

5.6%
  18. New York Giants

2.6%
  19. Philadelphia Eagles

3.7%
  20. Washington Redskins

4.1%
  21. Chicago Bears

3.7%
  22. Detroit Lions

2.2%
  23. Minnesota Vikings

1.9%
  24. Green Bay Packers

2.2%
  25. Atlanta Falcons

0.4%
  26. Carolina Panthers

1.1%
  27. New Orleans Saints

3.4%
  28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1.9%
  29. Arizona Cardinals

1.5%
  30. St.Louis Rams

2.6%
  31. San Francisco 49ers

6.3%
  32. Seattle Seahawks

0.4%
  1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Born in 1960. Went to my first Baltimore Colt game when I was 6 years of age at The Baltimore Memorial Stadium which is now occupied by a retirement community. My father and 3 uncles and grand father had tickets. I went to the cold games and my grandfather went to the warm games. I was truly a boy lost in a mans world when I started out. But it stuck and I got it. Trained me well and knew how to work it growing up. Have probably been to 300 plus football games including college, nfl, usfl, cfl. Thats not even counting basketball (college and nba), baseball, indoor soccer, clipper hockey, pro wrestling, roller derby, and concerts. As a kid growing up in Baltimore I had an Uncle who was an usher at the Baltimore Civic Center(now Arena) and I went to everything. Car load of boys with a cooler full of beer went to see Van Halen and probably 100 other concerts together with my boys. Sorry to rant on my life story. Any way the rest is history, and I am a Baltimore Raven. As a 3 time Super Bowl attendee there is nothing like it. If you ever get a chance, as a fan of a participant or an outsider, get to a Super Bowl. The electricty is pure adenaline. Went to SB XXVII @ the Rose Bowl and had to sit down under a tree before I walked up the ramp cus I thought I was going to going to pass out. Enough of me, GO! Go to as many Entertaiment venues as you can get to. Also GO RAVENS!

2. Flockers

Flockers Guest

I love the Seahawks.

3. PSID412

PSID412 Guest

The REDSKINS
    Born in 1984 the start of the NFL in the UK. I saw that the Skins were 5-0 in the 91-92 season and become a fan. That simple it

4. dacoolman88

dacoolman88 Guest

i like steelers because they r going into the Superbowl

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

LOL! you sound like a diehard squeelers fan.

6. flea

flea ???????

Bears only team I'd heard of

7. Schwappy

Schwappy Guest

Who your favortie team is and why

I started watching football in the mid-70's, bout the time I was in kindergarten. My favorite team was the Dallas Cowboys with Roger the Dodger, the mystique of Tom Landry, Doomsday Defense, both Pearsons....the list goes on and on. I had my kindergarten picture taken in a Staubach jersey. The Cowboys were my ONLY team until the Seahawks moved to Seattle, just 3 hours west of my home town. Still I didn't jump right on the Hawk bandwagon; until a few years later, when a Mr. Steve Largent came to town. Yeah they were kind of a hapless bunch of misfits; but with the scrambling Jim Zorn tossing balls to the precise route-running, sure-handed, but not very fast Largent; you couldn't help but start to love these guys. Though still today, I have a tough time choosing between the Hawks and the Boys. When they play, I usually end up rooting for the team that has the most to gain with a win. A big concern in years past was if the two ever met in the Super Bowl; prior to this year never really had to worry about the Hawks getting there (except '84). I'm just glad they'll never have to meet in the Super Bowl, now that the Hawks moved to the NFC a few years back. Its been neat to watch the Hawks grow from that bunch of misfits 30 years ago to contenders. But, boy was this last Super Bowl a painful one to lose...but that's a whole 'nother story...HAWKS IN '07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Muddydawg75

Muddydawg75 Starter

well.. if you missed the official thread... welcome to the site.

I am sure you will also enjoy the Daily NFL trivia... look for the link on the sidebar.

9. handtruck

handtruck Guest

Giants fan since I was little.. Went along with my parents in that one (only sport I did that with). Phil Simms in 86, Hostetler in 90, that started my memories. Still undecided whether I think Eli is overrated or not.

10. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I'm a New York Jets fan. Ever since 2004.

11. Muddydawg75

Muddydawg75 Starter

Good guys... welcome to the site

12. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

so do you

13. WKENDWARRIOR

WKENDWARRIOR Guest

:moon: :moon: :moon:

My favorite nfl team is the dallas cowboys. Ever since I was a kid
    I liked a player buy the name of Tony Dorsett. As I got older I liked the triplets, and now the there are a whole new batch of players. It's going to be interesting year with T.O. So all you deadskins fans beware, you had your chance and blew it.

14. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Its going to take more than Owens to defeat the Skins this year. While Owens is awesome, dont forget the Skins added Randel El and Lloyd to complement Moss...

15. BengalStripes

BengalStripes Did you get that Al?

Newly registered fella here. I am 29 and have been a Bengals fan all my life. My dad was a Bengals fan, so it just rubbed off on me. It's was a rough decade for us Bengal fans, but it seems like we're back. I am looking forward to talking football with you all.

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hey there, we could always use more Bengals fans around these parts!

17. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Welcome to the site!

18. Muddydawg75

Muddydawg75 Starter

sweet...

what we need here in Steve's ark is two of each fan...

19. WKENDWARRIOR

WKENDWARRIOR Guest

[smilie=LAUGHY08.gif]
    Yes, your right they did pick up some good free agents, but I think the skins over paid for a punt returner. Lloyd is good, but if my memory is correct he didn't do much last year. Also there might be a reason why pitts. let Randel El go besides the money issue. With T.O.
    it opens up the running game. If Crayton gets back to normal dallas
    will have three very good WR.

20. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I have dreams like that about the 49ers too Tony. It looks good on Madden but not in real life. We will see this season won't we?