Line up for week 8

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Slater99, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Slater99

Slater99 2nd String Premium Member

PPR league Here’s my lineup for week 8. Any suggestions or tips? I think Joique Bell is a good play against Atlanta since they're the worst run defense in the league. I'm having some trouble deciding on the flex spot though. These Thursday games can be brutal because I have to decide whether to use Oliver or not and if I do use him, I'll have to lock him in the RB slot on the off chance that Calvin Johnson is able to suit up. Even then, I'm having a quandary because I won't be able to use Bell since we only start one running back in my moronic league. I think Brown and Jackson will make great plays, but if Calvin Johnson suits up, I won't be able to use Bell because I'll have to flex Megatron.

Should I just lock Bell in the RB spot and sit Oliver for the weekend against a tough Denver matchup? Then I'd have to flex Garcon, but who knows. It's brutal because I think San Diego's only chance to win is to put together long methodical drives against Denver like KC did which means a lot of short passes, running the ball, chewing clock, etc.

Roster

QB Carson Palmer
    WR Antonio Brown
    WR Vincent Jackson
    RB Joique Bell
    TE Travis Kelce
    Flex W/R/T Branden Oliver
    K Gostkowski
    DST Miami

Bench Matthew Stafford
    Bench Calvin Johnson
    Bench Pierre Garcon

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I don't think you can go wrong. I expect both Oliver and Garcon to have tough matchups. Personally I stick to the RB. at the flex

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

No offense Slater, but this is a terrible league. That being said, Jad is right. Get a running back in the flex when you can.