Lions Vs Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 3, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Lions

88.9%
  2. Falcons

11.1%
  1. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I was talking crap on the falcons all week to my buddies from GA. dammit

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

lol dont i look bad now but i will say this the falcons didnt win it the lions lost it

anyone could have run for those yards when your LBs are doing nothing but arm tackling and being that 2 of there guys almost had 100 yard days proves that....and i did say are weak point was MLB and SLB and they exposed that today

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i love it get your asses handed to you and still talking crap

4. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

lol we really didnt get beaten that bad the score looked worse then how the game was going if you look past the 1st 10 minutes of the game and the falcons 1st 3 drives we won the game and we didnt play well at all

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i watched most of the game and yea i thought the lions had a slim shot for a mintue but the falcons had that game on lock. kitna yelling at everyone including coaches was freaking priceless

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

It's going to be a looooooooooooooongggggggg season for the Lions! and Weezy F-Baby.

7. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

well see how the team reacts to that happening in the coming weeks it could either bring us together ot see the Cap of your team snitching at a coach tear it apart

---

on another note a few good things we found in this game that HOPEFULLY they react and adjust to

-rudi getting moe touches next week he had only a few today but he was effective when they just let him go north and south and not the east west bullcrap

-we found a kick returner not names furrey in Marcus Thomas hes not Hester but hes soild 25+ yards every return hopefully they get him on punt return as well

-they hopefully will let Foster (Right Tackles) sit on the bench and bring Gos in he cant be worse then foster

- the D looked much better then Paris was out of the game and they were forced to play Dizon, they dont like him becuase he doesnt pracice well but he played well in the game and thats what really matters

-they found its ok to pass the ball you dont have to force the ball un the middle for a 2 yard loss

-as far as a full back goes Felton is nasty they may have found a good young FB

8. LOL....I wondered how weezy would be eating his humble pie....It go's good with the cornbread that been cooking up around here on all the radio stations.....just remember weezy...when rape is inevitible just sit back and enjoy.

That was just another typical lions loss....it doesn't suprise me at all.:groan: :groan: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_acool: :icon_acool:

9. happ

happ PECAVI

I thought it would be a close game and could go either way, but I was shocked at the number of points we put on the board in this game. I still think the Falcons could go 8-8, but the Lions look like they will be challenging St Louis for the cellar this year.