Lions will Destroy the Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TheLegionOfDoom, Sep 17, 2007.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Now that i kno wat they stand for they r alright i can live with the jerseys now that i kno that they stand for the yellow jackets tradition im alright with it now before i though it had no meaning

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

There is no way the NFL should allow them to wear those hideous jersey's...look like junky high school jerseys...

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Don't insult junky high school jerseys like that...

4. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Your right...pee wee football programs would give their kids t-shirts before forcing them to wear that crap...

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Even dresses would be more masculine.

6. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

35-7 Eagles. :rollinglaugh:

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

*Looks at title*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Good call.

9. Ah the life of a Lions fan....one things for sure....you guys will be sore from scoring that many times.....another physical beatdown handed out by the Lions defense to their opponents. :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cool: :icon_redface: :icon_eek:

Dawk stills sucks....and a white guy could have thrown for more yards than mcnabb in that game for sure.

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol Doom, is this the new way, to get to the SB? Exhaust your opponents :icon_mrgreen:

11. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

unsurprisingly enough, LOD is wrong again.

getting snitch-slapped by guys in pansy uniforms: priceless

they have to get tired from running up and down the field eventually. so then they stop scoring and you take over! Brilliant! :icon_cheesygrin:

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

the best yesterday was when mcdonald scored a touchdown to make it 35-14 and started talking crap to the fans.

13. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

LMFAO @ this thread.
    You beat the Raiders and the Vikings and you think your hott crap.
    Funny stuff.

Eagles could have scored 60 on you if they wanted to.
    What a pathetic freaking thread.

14. This is smack hecktard......no facts are need...the raiders almost owned your asses so shut the heck up. I consider Dawk an E-friend and this was all in jest and fun....besides as a lions fan when you have won 2 games in a row its time to enjoy it to the fullest because you know the wheels are coming off soon.

I'll give you one thing though....for blowing a bronco your mouth seems to have no ill effects.:icon_cool: :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

You were sayin'?

16. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

and your snitchass team should be 0-3 right now, so stfu.

17. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

And you snitches are 0-3.
    LMAO @ Buffalo.

and heckwad Detroitfan: We were up 17-3 and it would have been 24-3 had there not been a PI call on Marshall. So Oakland really didnt "almost" own us.

We let them back in the game with a safety and an INT for a TD.

and as for the Bills we always struggle opening day on the road plus offensively and defensively we beat the crap out of the Bills and the Raiders. 450 yards a game to about 200.
    Pure pwnage.
    But its the score that matters and we need TDs.
    The Jags just came into Denver and played Shannyball. Taking time off the clock and taking 10 minute drives and scoring.

And call me stupid but I still like our chances vs the Colts.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.. Were 2-1 and first place in the AFC West.
    What are the Bills doing?
    Getting thier crap stomped by the Steelers and Pats.
    But no disrespect to the Bills because they have suffered injuries and thier first 3 teams they played are a combine 8-1. Things will get easier for you guys I believe and I think they will get thier first win this year.

So dont be hatin on Denver because we could be 0-3
    Theres lots of teams that could be 0-3, 3-0 ect........

but this thread is funny stuff.
    I actually picked the Lions but wouldn't gurantee anything on it.