Looking ahead to BYE week WR week 12......

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by boosted3, Oct 30, 2014.

1. boosted3

boosted3 Mo-Sep 5, 2015 Premium Member

I have some must win weeks ahead in order to make the playoffs.
    I have Antonio Brown and Kelvin Benjamin on BYE week 12 and my backups are Doug Baldwin, and Odell Beckham Jr. Do you think they can fill the spot? I will have Josh Gordon coming back that week against Atlanta. Do you think I can rely on Gordon instantly as a WR1/2, or should I consider making a move for a better BYE week replacement? I realize this is the reason I stashed him for the last 6 weeks, but I have my reservations starting a guy on his first week back.
    Thanks for your input!

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

One name that I keep seeing is M. Bryant from PITT. Is he available?

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Doug Baldwin, and Odell Beckham J are not bad at all for week 12. But Bryant could be the full time starter by week 12, you should take a peak.

4. boosted3

boosted3 Mo-Sep 5, 2015 Premium Member

M. Bryant is available but he plays for Pittsburgh and as I said above, I have Antonio Brown who is on BYE that week. I am looking for guys
    to take their places in week 12, so Bryant might be a great pickup but not for me for week 12 anyway. Should I consider dropping Beckham
    or Baldwin to pick up Bryant for the rest of the season? This would mean that I would have to rely on Josh Gordon to start week 12.
    Thanks
    Brian

5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

One thing I like to do Brian is check who my opponents are during that week. and what players tehy have on bye ...

Either way I think you will be starting Odell Beckham and Gordon.