Malaysia Airlines loses contact with passenger jet

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by 86WARD, Mar 7, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Damn, been keeping up on this. I don't fly that much but every time I do I think about something like this happening. The terror of a bomb or a plane ripping apart at 30k feet.....damn.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

9 times out of 10,they seem to be more lost than anybody! FBI can't seem to find their ass with both hands and a magnifying glass either!

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

That is the reason i'll never get on another airplane.only things that really scare me are heights,enclosed places,and something happening to my kids. I hate bees,but i ain't deathly afraid of them.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did you click the "Start Tagging" button?

I've found some cool crap looking around the ocean for that plane. Oil Rigs, boats, Military ships, sketchy unidentifiable stuff...

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay mano now it's working.

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

How many of you have been following the story of the missing Malaysian airlines? Flight MH370

Missing for ten days now.

The best theory I have read so far comes from Rush Limbaugh who said the following

“How about this theory: The jet is flying along and you have a total electronic failure but the engines keep working,” he began. “We’ve been told that the airplane kept sending data somehow, pinging a satellite even after it was lost from radar. There have been so many confusing reports on whether or not the data that was pinging was coming from the engines or not.”

Limbaugh continued: “But what happened if, and my guess is as good as any, you’ve got an airplane flying along, you have a total electronics failure but it continues to be airworthy, the engines are working. I don’t know if this is possible, given an electronic ignition and all that, let’s say it is. So then the crew says we’ve got to get back home we have got to get back to Kuala Lumpur, we can’t fly with no electronics-it’s dark, night time, they fly over a bunch of unfriendly countries and they cant identify themselves and they’re not identified, there are no lights on-there has been a total electronics failure.”

“What if some hostile country flew up there and shot it down and then discovered their mistake and nobody wants to admit that’s what happened?” he pondered.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...what-happened-to-the-missing-malaysian-plane/

Honestly the best theory I have heard. You have to realize that Malaysia is one for the most corrupt countries in the world and could cover something like this up.

The issue remains though, if the plane was shot down, where is the debris??

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

11. LebaneseFF

Thanks Dawk. I swear I searched but didn't find it.. :) closed thread.

12. LebaneseFF

The best theory I have read so far comes from Rush Limbaugh who said the following

“How about this theory: The jet is flying along and you have a total electronic failure but the engines keep working,” he began. “We’ve been told that the airplane kept sending data somehow, pinging a satellite even after it was lost from radar. There have been so many confusing reports on whether or not the data that was pinging was coming from the engines or not.”

Limbaugh continued: “But what happened if, and my guess is as good as any, you’ve got an airplane flying along, you have a total electronics failure but it continues to be airworthy, the engines are working. I don’t know if this is possible, given an electronic ignition and all that, let’s say it is. So then the crew says we’ve got to get back home we have got to get back to Kuala Lumpur, we can’t fly with no electronics-it’s dark, night time, they fly over a bunch of unfriendly countries and they cant identify themselves and they’re not identified, there are no lights on-there has been a total electronics failure.”

“What if some hostile country flew up there and shot it down and then discovered their mistake and nobody wants to admit that’s what happened?” he pondered.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...what-happened-to-the-missing-malaysian-plane/

Honestly the best theory I have heard. You have to realize that Malaysia is one for the most corrupt countries in the world and could cover something like this up.

13. LebaneseFF

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

My question is...if the plane had problems of any kind, why did not one person use a cell phone on the plane? During 9-11, you heard all kinds of reports of people using their cellphones. But in this case, not one call/text/anything?

Aussie61 likes this.
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Buck Fenson, LebaneseFF and Walnuts like this.
  16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I was just going to say that this sounds just like Lost.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

EMP/ lightning?

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

my view is the water is really deep there,i think the pilot had done a little research,found outwhere the deepest part of the ocean was to him,and flew the plane right into the water. maybe he got lucky and hit it just right,and the plane went down in more intact pieces that we thought it could,and it sunk to the bottom 2 or 3 miles down.we may never really know just what happened to it.

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I guess I'm the only one who could give zero freaks about this?

20. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I feel bad for the people that were on board and their families, but I don't care much about it either.