McShay Top 5 NFL Prospects By Position

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by bigsexyy81, Dec 7, 2009.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ben will be better without juice....benn should have gone to ND instead of roding them over, hes a legit first round pick

2. That's what I keep hearing and I don't buy it. Elite players produce, period. Terrel Owens went to friggin Tennessee-Chattanooga. Jerry Rice went to Mississippi Valley State, where they didn't even have a running back and every play was literally a pbutt. And you're telling me a D-1 level QB and a D-1 level WR can't hook up for a thousand yards of offense? What a joke.

If he goes in the first round, and he shouldn't, he's going to end up being Ted Ginn Jr writ bigger.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

bad comparison....he would be more like reggie bush, line him up in the backfield or in the slot and he would dominate, he can run the ball (he did alot of illinois) and he can catch out wide, over the middle and out of the backfield. dont sleep on him, juice had a TERRIBLE year. ginn is small and frail, benn is pretty physical....not all WRs have to be extremely productive on a bad college team to be productive at the next level

4. I'm not talking about body types, although Benn is awfully light for his height, I'm talking mentality. Ginn's problem is he knows he's light and plays like it. When I see Benn play, I'm not seeing any Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Brandon LaFell, or Demaryius Thomas. The fact of that matter is, that while Juice didn't have a great year, there were plenty of catches that Benn didn't make on moderately off-target throws that a top-flight aggressive receiver like the four I mentioned would've and regularly did make in their last year playing.

Benn's going to end up getting smacked around by corners and safeties in his size range and he's going to end up being more concerned with protecting himself than taking the hit after the catch.