Michael Sam sacks Manziel

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Buck Fenson, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

and mocks him by doing the money sign. Wow. So if a tight end blows by him in coverage and scores a touchdown can he do a deep throat gesture or pretend to take it up the p**p chute?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I say it serves Manziel right.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I dont think he takes it up the crapter. I think he gives it up the crapter.

My question is: There are plenty of women that take it up the ass, why not one of them

I had a lesbian roomate that used to complain about how women would want to use dildos and strap-ons on her " If I wanted that, I would just duck dudes because Im sure they could do that wayyyyy better"

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I just got a chub.

DaBears22 and Jihad Joe like this.
  5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Not a bad sack. He won't be the last one to do Manziel's money sign tell you that much.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

First Gay in the NFL. First Guy to do the Manziel Money Mock. Dude is a pioneer in all shapes and sizes.

7. Buck Fenson

I think he is the female of the relationship. Women don't play professional football as of right now so they can't do the take it up the ass dance.

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Sam has to be the guy. Didn't you see his boyfriend at the draft? The dude was a skinny little white guy with long hair, if I remember correctly.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

No way Casper's the dude. I just pray that if Sam makes the team and they televise a game that the camera doesn't pan in on Casper like they do for a player's wife or girlfriend.
    [​IMG]

10. Jihad Joe

Come man you saw the pic of him and his boo.

You telling me Sam like that tiny white c**k in his butt

Nahhhh brahhhhh

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait...this happened and the SportsCenter set didn't explode?

12. Buck Fenson

actually I haven't seen a picture of his white meat. soooo......... he must be the pitcher.

13. Buck Fenson

maybe he likes it like when you tittybang a chick, just substitute breast cleavage with butt cleavage. just a bit smellier.

14. Jihad Joe

So you assume that every gay man takes it up the ass? Some gay men like the put there fudgestick in a mans ass, likley due to the experience of having dirty vag**a juice on there balls. Its not uncommon for women who so willingly take up the craphole to have dirty whorish kittys. Mr. Sam may have been swayed in his sexual preference by such

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Just for you, @Buck Fenson. I left it hi-res in the event you want to download and use it for your desktop wallpaper:

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  16. Buck Fenson

that's all right. I'm good. you seem to like watching two guys tonguing each other so you can make it into a poster to hang over your bed.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

so is that an example of having your cake and eating it too ?

18. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Fudge stick.

20. Buck Fenson

Rocky Road taste better.