Michael Sam sacks Manziel

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Buck Fenson, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wow!!! that will wake you up at warp speed!

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Rams cut michael sam.wonder if it was him or the circus around him the rams got sick of?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

KInda didn't hear any circus type material as of late...just news of how he was doing well on the field.

4. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

he was cut like I said he would be 2 months ago and got banned by 2 Rams forums for saying it LOL

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think the Rams depth at the position played a much bigger part of cutting him than the circus. You create a bigger media circus by cutting him than keeping him.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Plus, all Sam would be doing during team showers is licking his lips while looking at delicious rods.

markaz likes this.
  7. ram29jackson

LOL no, the league told teams to try and draft him in later rounds to attract attention in the first place.

the Rams had 11 picks and drafted him just to appease the league with their tenth pick in the 7th round. He was drafted and cut purely to let media have something to write about, nothing more. The plays he made in preseason were either scripted plays or he went against really weak guys and got lucky

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Scripted plays? Wtf this isn't wrestling.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. ram29jackson

the post commands are blocked by the red strip and the video icon just keeps loading

10. Steve12

Idk Wtf you're talking about. And your opinion on anything involving homosexuality is beyond meaningless.

11. ram29jackson

LOL what opinion ? the fact is he was drafted purely for media attention by a team that was already loaded at that position in a very late round for no other reason than that he was gay.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

You did'nt see all that showering crap on espn? you could tell jeff fisher was pissed off over it.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think the cowboys may take a look at sam.with all the players they got suspended and the fact that they seem to constantly have a circus around them makes it easy to sign him.

14. Steve12

I don't even think the "circus" is that bad. The crap around tebow and manziel was/is infinitely worse. All you really have to deal with is all the "first gay player to (insert milestone here)..." headlines. He played decent in the preseason. I think someone should give him a look.

DaBears22 and markaz like this.
  15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I hope the Cards bring him in for a look see. Lost all LB's from last year including the sacks leader. I think this dudette can play.

DaBears22 likes this.
  16. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's got to go to a 4-3 team and he may have some success.