Michigan Police Clear Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Of Threatening Cable Guy

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by DaBears22, Sep 11, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Ndamukong Suh has one less thing to worry about.

The Detroit Lions defensive tackle, who's currently appealing a $100,000 fine from the NFL, was investigated in August for allegedly flashing a pellet gun at a cable repairman. However, no charges will be filed against Suh, according to the Detroit Free Press.

According to the police report, the cable guy -- who was working on a utility pole in Suh's backyard -- said Suh pointed a gun at him that "looked like an AK-47." The incident happened on Aug. 16.

Source: CBS Sports

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Cuz who doesn't hate the cable guy...

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

My favorite line from this was Suh telling the cops something to the effect of "If you think Im a mean guy on the field, thats nothing compared to how I am when I feel my family is in danger". Paraphrasing, dont have the exact quote on hand, but still...so if Im playing football with you I might get my face stomped on, my knees broken, or kicked in the nuts, but if Im threatening your family youre gonna shoot me with an airsoft gun? Yeah so FREAK YOUR KIDS, SNITCH! YOUR WIFE IS AN UGLY wh**e!

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i understand why this happened. Jim Carey can be pretty freaking annoying and Suh does not seem like a guy with a lot of patience.

[​IMG]

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I hear ya', Cap'n.

[​IMG]

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

ZING

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

God I love the media in this day and age...