Mick Foley's Official Statement, In Joining TNA

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Inclulbus, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is this a slap to the WWE?

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

depends on if Mick shoots on WWE once hes on TNA air Id say

4. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

bring back the rock and sock connection! haha mick is getting old! I liked him best as mankind

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Mick in TNA means nothing. He willn't get there rating up and to be honest what can he do in that company other then spend 10 minutes on TV talking

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i dont think hes doing it for the company, i think hes doing it for himself. just to keep his name out there, as said.. its short term deal, meaning he will be using TNA to get his name out there advertised for when he comes out with his new books, has his autograph signings.. and help TNA out a little, by talking for 10 mins on tv.. as you said. other then that, i dont think it's too deep at all.

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Have a nice day! Dude Love rocked.:icon_cheesygrin:

8. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea santino is pretty funny lol.

remmember when he called y2j kyj

10. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

yea he is one funny man...:icon_cheesygrin:

They have already start teasing him.

[​IMG]

11. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I've actually read where Mick may do a couple of matches. He thinks he can still put out a couple of good ones.

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Tazz is back doing the job

13. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Probably the same guy who's been doing it the last month, and the previous three years BEFORE Foley.

Tazz.

God....so he's going to go throw himself through tables and roll on thumb tacks with Abyss....why? I just hate everything about this. I really do.

14. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'd like to see him resurrect his ECW anti-hardcore character. He could still pull that off in the ring.

15. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

That whole "Uncle Eric" bit was one of the greatest bits ever. That's the thing w/Foley, he can do some great angles all of his own making.

16. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I hear it was a short-term deal, like a 6 month deal, so......why the heck even bother? :icon_scratch: