Misfitz 1 Round Mock Draft (First)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by misfitz, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

That's what I've been hearing. Personaly don't know enough about him yet to comment on him

Sent from my HTC Vivid

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

1. I think I'd prefer Warmack over Jenkins, but with the Cowboys luck, all of the Bama players will be gone by the time the Cowboys pick at 18.

2. We're talking about JJ here. His draft picks have to have a certain wow factor. When has he ever done the right thing in the draft?:icon_frown:

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Dez Bryant at times looks like he was the right pick. Other than that maybe Demarcus Ware but that was part of when Parcell's was there. If im not mistaken.

4. Jihad Joe

Spencer has been solid and should have made the Pro Bowl this year. Jenkins hasnt been terrible. Tyron looked good at LT and will get better

Really the only botched first rounders have been Carpenter ans Felix

Sent from my HTC Vivid

5. ragman

Go back to the 2009 Draft. The Cowboys took 12 players. Only 2 of them are still with the team. John Phillips and Victor Butler. And, they're about to become free agents.

6. Jihad Joe

It happens to everyone once in a while.

Some of Parcells drafts here were actually worse. 2006 was worse because we got just as much out of it and even had a first round pick. 2004 was up there too

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I don't watch much college football, but we've been trying to pick a DT that can step in and finally be the one that gets us the push up the middle. This draft class kinda freaking sucks, I wish that some Bama player on defense would fall to us.

8. Jihad Joe

This draft is loaded with DTs

Sent from my HTC Vivid

9. SeanTaylor21

I'm pretty positive we won't got DT first round, Linval Joseph has been stepping up, Canty is a freaking scrub 75% of the time Marvin Austin...ehhh he might be kinda a nobody.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

if we get peters back and a top OT herremana back we could have a pretty good oline for foles next year. Im happy to get a new offensive and defensive cordinator to.

11. Jihad Joe

I'm not sold on an OT for guys in the first. Any OT you pick will be a RT, ans you can easily get Fluker in the second and be a day 1 starter

Sent from my HTC Vivid

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

so many ways we can go all depends who our coach is gonna be to. Im still pretty excited to have the 4th pick even with people saying its a weak clbutt. LB CB DT OT maybe saftey? Idk has to be one of those 5 though

13. SeanTaylor21

I really gotta see the Eagles picking Manti Te'o, I definitely see him still being on the board when their pick rolls around.

14. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I like the position the lions are in, some of the picks below us will be wanting a QB and might propose a trade to move up to grab a QB giving the lions an extra pick. Hopefully like in this mock they will still be able to Snag the CB but its a gamble and I think it might be one worth taking. I hope if we do keep Meyhew that he will man up and pick what the lions need........ Get a good pick for Defense and then work on the O line later in the draft.

15. ragman

When you combine the 2008 and 2009 drafts together, only one player stands to be here among those players that were selected. Scandrick. JJ sucks in selecting talent.

16. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Not that I SEE it happening, i would love the saints to get Millner rather than Banks. I read a mock draft that had us getting T'eo. Wouldn't mind it, but we need CB help like nobody's business.

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Gotta be Te'o right? You gotta figure Andy's taken the Tackle from A&M.

18. Jihad Joe

He stands out over the player that has been starting over him there career........right

Sent from my HTC Vivid

19. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

whoops

20. Jihad Joe

Yes!

Sent from my HTC Vivid