Money In The Bank PPV

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Jun 26, 2010.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

They have too many. WAY too many. But on the subject, I'm really hoping that tonight a winner of the MITB cashes it in instead of waiting months. That'd be a lot more shocking than waiting 8 months.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

no way that happens
    it will take away from nexus coming out and pwning everyone

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I heard the WWE's plan was to have one winner (Most likely whoever wins the Smackdown MITB, because Rey hasn't got what it takes to carry the belt and Sheamus is still being pushed to the stars.) cash it in between now and Summerslam, and the other to hold onto it for a longer period of time.

I really hope WWE take the opportunity of pushing two new guys to the main scene, rather than sticking it on guys who are already at the main event level. Having Randy Orton and Big Show for example would piss a lot of people off.

And there's no doubt whatsoever Nexus turns up tonight, whether it being in the Steel Cage Match or Raw's MITB (Possibly a screwjob angle leading to a hidden leader getting the briefcase?)

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i think Kofi wins MITB, they're hot for a black superstar

*idk if kofi is in smackdown MITB i dont get smackdown on TV

5. andy82

A lot of deserving guys in the Smackdown MITB, with Kofi, Cody Rhodes (Never thought I'd ever say that), Christian and possibly even Fatt Hardy (If he can lose some freaking weight). No doubt Drew Mc gets the nod tho.

Anyone got a good stream for this

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

cody rhodes and his new gimmick are garbage

Christain deserves it, but that will NEVER happen.

7. andy82

Kane won :icon_eek:

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Kane
    you're freaking kidding

but, to be fair.....after everything he has given the E
    its the least they can do is let him have a title shot

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Setting up 'Taker vs Kane......watch, Kane will come out now and say he took out 'Taker. Ugh....

10. andy82

Kane wins WHC. Miz won Raw MITB, which was awful in comparison to the Smackdown match.

I guess the Miz/R-Truth horror show didn't make WWE see him any different :(

11. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Results:

Kane defeated The Big Show, Matt Hardy, Christian, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler to win Smackdown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Alicia Fox (c) defeated Eve to retain the WWE Divas Championship

David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd (c) defeated Jey and Jimmy Uso via submission to retain the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Rey Mysterio (c) defeated Jack Swagger to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Kane defeated Rey Mysterio (c) to win the World Heavyweight Championship

Layla (w/ Michelle McCool) (c) defeated Kelly Kelly (w/ Tiffany) to retain the WWE Women's Championship

The Miz defeated Ted DiBiase, Chris Jericho, Edge, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Randy Orton and Mark Henry to win Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

Sheamus (c) defeated John Cena Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Championship

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

per the dirt sheet

Miz is Vinces new GOTO guy.

13. andy82

Yeah he's been doing all the interviews on their behalf lately. I just hope they don't turn him into a serious heel (The promo after the MITB match gave that impression), WWE is already loaded with them (Swagger, Jericho etc.).

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I saw that theory posed at various Web sites.

Actually, bouts between Kane and Taker wouldn't be that bad.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think Chris Jericho is the only one I could pick out of a line up out of the wrestlers listed above. Kane and Mysterio I know because of the masks.

Just reading the results...no interest in watching the WWE.

16. andy82

Kane lost his mask about six years ago I think.

I don't blame you Ward, the majority of the decent wrestlers left in the WWE wrestled in the Attitude Era. The 'E' era has given us guys like Cena, Orton and Batista...which is one reason why the industry is dying.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...I don't think I'd know Kane. I'd have to guess...

Cena I've seen and Orton. Not crazy about either of them. Is HHH still around?

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He hasn't been on in a while. I hear he just had surgery to repair a muscle in his arm. He's going to be on the shelf for a little while longer.

19. andy82

HHH is currently rehabbing but no doubt once he comes back he'll hog the spotlight, especially as he's married to the owner's daughter, who runs creative :icon_rolleyes:.

20. Macpac

Macpac Guest

Another Taker- - Kane feud...
    ugh