Mr. D's 7 Reasons Week 5?

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by Mr. D, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Before I go into my 7 Reasons let recap the last two weeks for this Bengals fan

Rightio starters Sunday morning September 22nd 2013 I have everything packed and ready to head out on vacation to Chicago

We leave at 1:30pm to Little Rock to catch the 4:30 megabus to Memphis

So I turn on the Bengals vs Packers game on my laptop radio after the first TD I was happy we had a good start, then the muffed PR turned into TD up 14-0 already as you could tell about to go on vacation and it's starting on a great note

Who Dey right .... Dun dun dunnnn 4 straight turnovers and I was ready to throw my laptop out the window

But it was 1:30 and time to go I was glad I didn't want to hear more of that

Anyways on the way to Little Rock I keep up with the game on my phone and we score and then as I was eating at Burger King we take the lead and we win I was again on an all time high WHO DEY

well followed up with a great time in Chicago I got to laugh at Cub fans

Went to the Lincoln Park Zoo

And little before we head to the megabus stop that heads out of Chicago

We get off the L Train at the stop behind Wrigley Field and this is right before the next Cub home game when the train conductor (mind you this is Chicago's own L Train) he says at the stop

"Alright time to go watch the Cubs Lose"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyways

Great vacation week

Then comes September 29th 2013

Oh it's just the Browns oh yeah Who Dey baby

Car wreck commences

Dalton has one of his worst games ever Bengals goes down to the Browns

Worst week ever

Going into this week I was like well we lost to the Browns if we play like that Brady will torch us

So you can imagine my confidence going into yesterday

But we prevailed, our Defense stopped Brady, Dalton looked good against a patriot defense I'm loving it

[​IMG]

Here is your 7 Reasons why The Bengals Will beat The Bills

7) The Bills are without their star rookie QB

6) is the number of healthy targets Dalton will be throwing too Green, Eiefert, Sanu, Gresham, Jones, and Gio.

5) The Bills got humiliated by the Browns (let's not talk about week 4's game ok thanks bye)

4) Gio is running the joint and with the Law Firm at his side he won't be needing to be worrying about them speeding tickets

3) Dalton is out playing everyone he goes up against (Don't even go there)

2) The Bengals Defense is roaring for some Buffalo Wings

1) We ain't the Steelers

WHO DEY

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Lol@ #1. They AREN'T who we THOUGHT THEY WERE

3. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Yeah, if Andy Dalton could have better fantasy numbers, that'd be great!!!