Mr. D's Weekly Predictions Week 1

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by Mr. D, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Ok this is how it goes, I'll be doing this every week possible, I am looking for up to 2 or 3 more people to join me to make this more interesting, can't have to many or it would be getting ridiculous so 3 would probably be the most I would add to this, I personally want to see if [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] and or [MENTION=573]MediaGuy[/MENTION] would love to join me, I will be making weekly predictions for the NFL Games. and see how many games I can get right.

I missed the first game so that will be null and void.

anyone that wants to join me pm me your predictions and well you'll see how mine comes out and I'll add yours to the post

Indianapolis Colts @ Chicago Bears

Personally I am liking Andrew Luck, the question is how well he'll do in the regular season when facing a Defense that doesn't switch out, while the Bears Offense may be scary with Brandon Marshal and Cutler on the same team again. I think this may come down to teeth and teeth if Luck can find good hands all day long.

My Prediction: Colts 24 Bears 21

Philadelphia Eagles @ Cleveland Browns

Browns are in for a Long LONG Season, Richardson seems to be injury Prone, if he's lucky to make the field I doubt he'll do much good in his condition, Weeden I feel sorry for the dude going up against an Eagles Pass Rush Defense. no need to continue this it's just downhill for the Browns

My Prediction: Eagles 32 Browns 10

St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions

Stafford vs Bradford it would be interesting if Bradford had someone to pass to, Stafford has Megatron, Lions look to start the season off with a bang. I don't know about St. Louis they need to move back to LA.

My Prediction: Lions 27 Rams 6

Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans

I don't like Miami's Chances, Rookie QB Tennehill going up against Houston's Pass rush I know so well is not good, Look for Houston to have fun with Shuab back at the helm.

My Prediction: Texans 34 Dolphins 7

Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs

I don't know what to say on this one, KC's Defense is doing good, while Matt and the Falcons Offense is doing good, this may be a duo of the Offenses. I am not sold that KC has what it takes to keep up though so I'm going for the dirty birds from Atlanta

My Prediction: Falcons 24 Chiefs 17

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Minnesota Vikings

So this should be a Run game battle between Jones and Peterson, but will Peterson be healthy? who knows, at first I was siding with the Vikings but finding out Peterson will be game time decision, I don't know if I would put my trust in that pass game of theirs.

My Prediction: Jaguars 14 Vikings 9

Washington Redskins @ New Orleans Saints

This will be interesting to say the least, I'm looking forward to seeing how RG3 comes out, against a Defense that has to be careful not to look like they are still in the Bounty hunting business lol, with or without that bounty hunting business the Saints Defense is still scary. I don't think RG3 is going to have a good first game well at the very least I don't think the Redskins will win.

My Prediction: Saints 28 Redskins 21

Buffalo Bills @ NY Jets

Toss up again, The AL East seems like it's going back to the Patriots with no real contenders, Buffalo may be the Dark Horse out of the other three teams, I'm going to go on a limb and pick the Bills.

My Prediction: Bills 21 Jets 12

New England Patriots @ Tennessee Titans

Brady and Company got a revamped Defense hopefully for the Titans it wasn't good enough, but again Locker beat Hasselbeck but to what extent is that good news going up against the Patriots?

My Prediction: Patriots 28 Titans 20

Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals

Looks like the Snooze fest of the week here, Seattle has an injured Lynch and Arizona's man needs to keep giving the ball to Larry, tough one to call.

My Prediction: Cardinals 14 Seahawks 6

San Francsico 49ers @ Green Bay Packers

San Fran showed everyone that they are here and here to stay, what a great year they had, fail short of going back to the Super Bowl again since Young, Packers are no walk over either, this should be one great game for the Season, my hats going to San Fran here especially with the addition of Randy Moss to the Niners.

My Prediction: 49ers 27 Packers 21

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cam newton looking forward to actually adding wins to his stats, Tampa is a coming in with a nice addition of Vincent Jackson, who knows if this turns out to be good for Carolina or Tampa.

My Prediction: Panthers 28 Buccaneers 24

Sunday Night Game
    Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos

Part of me wants to hope that the Addition of Peyton Manning will skyrocket the Broncos past the Steelers, but I don't know how well Manning will fair in Denver, can he take a hit from the tough and brutal Defense that is Pittsburgh? time will tell.

My Prediction: Steelers 21 Boncos 20

Monday Night Double Header
    Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Starting off, the night with the first of two Head to head rivalry teams on the First Monday night is two Playoff Contenders Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens, this should be a rough battle between the two organizations and I know I'm a homer and all but I gave this game to Baltimore in my Bengals season predictions, but with some more look, can Baltimore even rush Andy Dalton without Suggs? and even if they can't can they stop AJ Green? we shall see.

My Prediction: Bengals 27 Ravens 17

San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders

another Tough Rivalry, Chargers going to try and start this season off by knocking down the RAIDUHS, but can Phillips do it with all the Injuries on his team? Don't know, Palmer may be able to take advantage of that.

My Prediction: Raiders 27 Chargers 20

That's all for now, if anyone wants to join in on this to see how well you do this season, just pm me​

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like the Bears, Lions to score more than 27, Chiefs, Saints by more than 7, Packers, BUccaneers, Broncos, Ravens...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Drew Brees is going to have 4 TD's by half time...