My Mock Draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mj1987us26, Dec 23, 2009.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Ok so I was bored and I made a mock draft. The link is below, please give me feedback. Only positive ones though:icon_cheesygrin:. Seriously comments are welcomed.

My 2010 NFL Mock Draft

****Ok'd by Admin to post site****

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I like the Earl Thomas pick, been hoping for it.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

If that does happen for the Skins I be happy.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The Eagles FO is pretty sold on Stewart Bradley at ILB dude. If McClain has the range to play outside then possibly, but they are in LOVE with Bradley.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I know, I think that McClain has the ability to play all over. But McClain is close to being the real deal, no prospect is but he is close. Plus Bradley tore his ACL right? Who knows how he will come back from that.

6. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Idk about Mays, but then again, I really don't feel the need to draft a Safety. I think the greatest need right now is the offensive line, and so an upgrade there would really help us.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

But has Al ever really drafted for need? At least recently.

8. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Sorta...
    I mean needed a QB, drafted Jabustus.
    Run DMC was a respectable choice because he was one of the best players in the draft, and although we needed help on the offense, we chose him. I think he will pan out to be a great player if he can stay healthy.
    DHB - needed a WR. 'nough said.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think Ndamukong Suh goes #1 no matter who is picking it...

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Suh should go #1, but the Rams are the Rams so who knows.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I just posted a real 2nd round as well.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Very, very solid for this time of year

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Thank you good sir.

13. Jihad Joe

I do however think tate is a mid first rounder. Top 15 to top 25 range depending on how high Bryant goes and how Tate play's in postseason circuit and combine

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Same here, but WRs tend to slip. And his combine and pro-day will help him leap most likely.

15. Love your Giants selection. :icon_cheesygrin: Had my eye on Brandon Spikes for quite sometime. He is good at stopping the run and blitzing the quarterback. He also has the ability to drop back in zone coverage and be a force there as well. Could potentially be the best linebacker we've had since Jesse Armstead. Also very intelligent but will sometimes go for the knock out blow instead of wrapping the ball carrier but that is coachable. He can become that vocal leader on our defense we've been lacking since Strahan left.

His stock could take a hit with durability questions and that eye gouging incident but given his overall track record, I don't think that will be much of an issue. With a good combine, he should be a Top 15-20 draft selection. Will battle McClain to be the first Inside Linebacker selected.

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

As in he could go to the Ravens if Mason returns. If Mason does leave, then they need a more productive and steady player like Williams.

17. Jihad Joe

Tate is kinda hard to predict. This is a solid WR class, but not what you would call great. Williams, Tate, Lefell, and Benn are all prolly fighting for the #2 spot behind Bryant (who himself is a bit of an enigma to me value wise) I can see the top of that group going around pick 20 or so (Tate could go top 15 with a sub 4.4/1.5, which the sub 4.4 I dont think he will post)

if I had my guess, I think it will either be Tate or Lefell, and considering they are completly different WR's, it may depend on the type of WR the team needs.

Just as a random example........Buffalo would probobly prefer Lefell to go with Evans. Kansas Coty would prefer Tate to go with Bowe

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

exactly. This years WR class is incredible tough to predict. I have LaFell going to the Rams for that reason. After that he could fall 8 picks to the Raiders or Panthers.

19. Jihad Joe

If Lefell doesnt run a 4.2 the Raiders may look at him at LB

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

exactly.