My Mock Draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mj1987us26, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If you get a voice mail from Al Davis at the end of the season, its probobly him wanting you to be his own personal wizard

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

But I do think Williams is the most pro ready in this clbutt. Had he not had a true freshman throwing him the ball his numbers would have been better.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

What do you mean wizard?

3. Jihad Joe

I like Williams, but I have a hard time trusting USC WR's, I like him because he isnt in the Williams/Jarrett big and slow mold......more like Steve Smith

A step up from Coach in the Raiders organization

You will get a cloke that will help you blurr the line between WR and James Jett

And an Amulet that will guid you to which 7th round Safety you can take in the 2nd

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah to far away from my Dolphins.

5. Jihad Joe

I like the Cowboys pick, but Im holding out for an NT

I hope your wrong on Dan Williams and he doesnt go that high. That way Cody may be available for our pick

Phil Taylor could be a real darkhorse in the NT discussion if he declares

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I was actually thinking about giving dem boys a NT in the third. But I will do it later.

7. Jihad Joe

Cody is my guy, altho I think Williams is a better overall prospect and Taylor may be too

Cody is the perfect ying to Ratliffs yang. Cody wont play every down in the NFL, and in Dallas with ratliff he wont have to. He'll allow ratliff to be what he should be, the 3-4 version of Justin Tuck. Line him up over the weak link and exploit

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yeah JJ won't buy that though. It's too logical.

9. Jihad Joe

Ya, we will probobly draft another OLB in the first and a TE in the second

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'd love to see Ras-I Dowling be a 1st round pick..

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Interesting putting Williams over Okung. I'm hoping that doesn't happen. Okung is by far the best tackle prospect in this draft. He's got better footwork and he's quicker than Williams. It would be a complete disaster if Eric Berry or Russel Okung get past the Chiefs pick at 5.

For the Chiefs, option A will be trade out of the pick. Option B should be Okung. Option C, if A and B are gone should be Eric Berry.

Great draft though...some of you guys amaze me with your CFB knowledge. I can't find round two for some reason. Do you have Dezmon Briscoe in the 2nd round?

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No Briscoe isn't in the second round. But I was considering him to the Chiefs in round three. Either that or a NT or SS.

13. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

There's this running back from Clemson. He's pretty good I've heard...

14. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

his name is cj spiller. if he is still there at our second 1st round pick... imo we should grab him

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The 49ers have bigger needs than a third down back.

16. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

last season i thought, i wish mays would of came out. now im content with huff and branch and also mike mitchell dont see the need for mays we need a midde linebacker ,dl and ol help more than anything so i think we should take the best guy available at those positions. i hope we can trade up for suh. but thats wishful thinking

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

if he helps convert 3rd downs then he is justified. god knows we have gone 3 and out 60+ times this year. eric berry wont be there so there goes ss. if brandon spikes can play the ted postion im all for it.

what do you think would be better? and dont tell me corner

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

They need secondary help, pass rushing help, inside help next to Willis, a true NT, all more important than a position that can be addressed later on.

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Mock drafts that are more than 1 round are tough as hell. Just looking at what you have down for the first round, Okung to the Skins is nice and makes a crapload of sense, Taylor Mayes to the Raiders I don't see happening, whoever gets Damien Williams will be lucky, Earl Thomas isn't draft eligible, and Sergio Kindle who you forgot is probably going ahead of Weatherspoon of missouri and will be drafted in the top 15. I'm curious to know Who your top prospects are? and sleeper picks?

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Didn't forget Kindle. just don't like him as a prospect. What do you mean top prospects? Like by position or like my top 10 overall?