Need a little help setting my championship winning lineup! ;)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by boosted3, Dec 24, 2014.

1. boosted3

boosted3 Mo-Sep 5, 2015 Premium Member

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you all!
    I am going into the final week with a 36.3 pt lead. Most of my lineup is pretty cut and dry, at least so I think. Let me know.
    My biggest concern is Eddie Lacy vs Detroit. Can I trust Fred Jackson @ NE to fill that void better?
    Is Romo a concern? Should I worry that he may get benched early to rest for playoffs? If so, do I play Ryan or Sanchez in his place? Best available on the waiver wire is Teddy Bridgewater.
    Here's a screen shot of my current lineup. Let me know what you think!
    Thanks Guys!
    View attachment 59304

2. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Only potential one I see being switched would be Ryan over Romo. I love the Romo matchup, but not at week 17. Who knows how long he will be needed. Ryan on the other hand has a good matchup and will be playing the whole game. That offense needs to air it out to win so I would expect to see more of it. Look what they've been doing the last few weeks. Julio is unstoppable if healthy.

I'm no use when it comes to IDP, but I love the Texans vs Jax. Texans have been playing great lately. And JJ Watt is a force to be reckoned with. Poor Bortles, I see a 6+ sack game coming.

boosted3 likes this.
  3. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Looked at a playoff generator, Romo will likely be playing the whole game with the potential for a bye on the line. So I would guess he plays most of the game, assuming it isn't a blowout early like last week.

4. boosted3

Guess the staff took the holiday off? LOL Need some updated running back rankings if you have them. Havent seen week 17 yet and I have
    been patiently waiting. Also, would love some insight on my above issues! Thanks!

5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Ryan all day long over Romo. Rest looks great!

6. boosted3

Thanks Kurt!

Kurt likes this.
  7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Plus, it looks like rain in DC for the Cowboys game. Not a good day if you want big numbers in the passing game.

Kurt likes this.