Need IDP Decision Today!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Dec 8, 2016.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I have to make a decision in the next three hours whether to play Houston (vs OAK) tonight. I have Luke but notice that he does not appear in the rankings you just posted. Do you have an update in his status? I could pick up a different IDP to insert and then wait until the weekend to see if Luke is playing. It looks like my best options available are McKinney (vs IND), Baron (vs ATL), Deion Jones (vs LA), Robertson (vs TB) and Kwiatkoski (vs DET). My second IDP is Posluszny.

So would you just play Houston, or pick up one of the others and see if Luke will play?

Team #2 - (IDP & PPR, 12 Teams): 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 2 IDP
    IDP: Tackle Solo 1; Tackle Assist 0.5; Sack 3; Interception 3;
    Force Fumble 2; Fumble Recovery 2; Defensive Touchdown 6;
    Safety 2; Pass Defended 1; Block Kick 2; Return yards 1 pt./20 yds.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'd say he's got a small chance to play this week.. But even so, with his history, I'd be nervous. Really sad for him man.. Did you see him crying when carted off the field? Dude got lit up!

Always go with the rankings in a pinch and I'm not starting someone coming back from injury in most cases.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

According to Rotoworld, he practiced for the third day in a row today, However, he still has not cleared the protocol. That should come this weekend. Stay tuned.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

hey @abb Luke is questionable at best for week 15 - even if he did play the Panthers season is lost, I can't see them playing him a ton. The staff will talk like he's questionable (to keep their opponent guessing) but the reality is he's got a serious concussion history and they will not risk it with their star defender.. like I said, their season is lost. Make plans to NOT play him in week 15.