New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick unhappy with Wes Welker's hit on Aqib Talib

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sportsguy, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Patriots coach Bill Belichick called Wes Welker's collision Sunday with New England cornerback Aqib Talib "one of the worst plays I've seen," a sharp critique of the actions of one of his former stars.

Belichick delivered the comments roughly one minute into his news conference at Gillette Stadium on Monday morning, less than 24 hours after the Patriots fell to the Denver Broncos 26-16 in the AFC Championship Game.

Belichick's criticism was unprovoked, part of the coach's opening remarks, and stands as stinging commentary from a man who usually limits what he provides in a public forum.

"It was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib. No attempt to get open," Belichick said. "I'll let the league handle the discipline on that play, whatever they decide. It's one of the worst plays I've seen. That's all I'll say about that."

Source: ESPN Boston

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wonder where he learned it...

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

ragman likes this.
  4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yup bellacheat ran the same play with welker

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

BB is such a crybaby.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Belichick is such a whining diva! makes jim harbaugh's whining look like an amateur!
    [​IMG]

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

This is just bb hating on a guy that pissed him off. He's very good at holding at grudge.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

BB whining doesn't touch that of Harbaugh...Jim, John, Bruce, Alex, Sally...whatever Harbaugh you want to use...that family is whining royalty.