New Orleans Saints: 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Aug 1, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

The offensive machine that is the New Orleans Saints has been a boon to many a fantasy football player over the last eight years. Ever since Sean Payton and Drew Brees rode into town in the aftermath of a dismal 2005 season plagued by Hurricane Katrina and the ensuing fallout of unfortunate events, the Saints have produced many a difference-maker across all fantasy formats. Whether it’s Brees, Marques Colston, Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister, Joe Horn, Pierre Thomas, Jimmy Graham, or even Mike Karney (kudos to those of you who had him plugged into your lineups on December 10, 2006), the Saints have supplied quality ammunition […]

Read the whole post here.

2. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

I like Kenny Stills. I don't like him enough to draft him, because he normally goes undrafted in my leagues. However, if a spot opens up on my bench, I would add him in a jiffy.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Stills needs to get healthy, but if/when he does, i still like him to put up 2010 Lance Moore-esque numbers

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

i have a feeling that Stills will be one of those who has periods of healthiness in between years of injuries. I could be wrong, but it isn't looking too well for him as of right now. Two years, two injuries.