New Rules Posted Regarding Nudity

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I have been forced to tighten the rules on nudity thanks to a handful who feel the need to push the envelope with our stance on nudity.

Effective immediately the site's rules read like this when it comes to nudity:
    Failure to comply with these rules will result in yellow cards being issued immediately. Also please note:

Just a note....because of the stricter rules we have now had to get rid of some of our smilies in an effort to get rid of any gray area with the rules that a few might exploit. It's a shame it came to this but it's obvious some people have no restraint and are more than happy to cause issues on the site rather than being constructive members.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_thumright:

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yes boss!

:salute:

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thanks RF52.

SO, speaking of, I am assuming that includes no representations, real or not (say, for instance, a di**o) of genetalia, period?

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

RF52 had nothing to do with this don't put blame on anyone other then the people that posted the offending material after everyone was warned not once but twice on what would happen.

6. SRW

The rule is clear. I don't understand why this is even a question. Were you just looking for someone to reiterate the rule?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

:eek:hboy:

It's really not that difficult.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i gotta say this is a little over due. i enjoy the off-tpoic-forum, dont get me wrong, btu im here first and formost for football

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lol Ket you really did it with that last post... lol! rofl... Do what you gotta do stev lol.

Heres a new banner...

[​IMG] :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It is still uncensored football....always has been, always will be....

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

well were not alound to post pictures of naked people playing football, so it is censored, even football

12. SRW

Guys it's simple really....you either abide by the rules of this site or you leave and never come back or you get banned. The choice is yours. The reality is the rules were changed because a couple members couldn't handle the rules that had worked for four year here in regards to nudity.

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

im not complaining. i like the new rules. i was just pointing out that it is technically not uncensored

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Easy, SRW, I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything.

I guess I either misread or misinterpreted what you had posted. To me a di**o is not genitalia itself, but merely a representation of such, and it said nothing about representations of genitalia, like for say, in an ancient statue considered a work of art, but which may have an exposed nipple or p**is.

If we can't post them it's cool, no big deal, I wasn't going to run around posting plastic dongs anyways, just curious.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't agree, the uncensored is that we don't change what you say or tell you what to think, as long as it isn't against the rules and the last time I checked no one in the NFL plays in the nude on game day and we are afterall a forum about the NFL first and foremost.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sweets, you of all people should remember that SOME do play a good part of Sunday partially nude...

[​IMG]

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

no smut, no nudity

finally, theres nothing to distract me from sports discussion now

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

lol Nuts, that's forced nudity and sooooooooooo wrong....actually that forced butt crack and plumbers show that much and more..

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Did I miss something while I was out for dinner? Did some tool post boobies in the hot girl thread again? Speaking of... the hot girl thread is still safe right?