NFC Championship: 49ers @ Falcons (Sunday, 1:00pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 13, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

When: Sunday, January 30th - 3 p.m. ET (FOX)
    Where: Georgia Dome - Atlanta, GA.

2013 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Falcons at the Georgia Dome - SBNation.com
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpZIyLwY2w&feature=ytfce"]49ers-Falcons Preview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000126184/What-to-expect-in-NFC-Championship-Game"]2012 NFC Championship Game: What to expect? - NFL Videos[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

49ers.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I think this one is a blowout waiting to happen.

4. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

After watching how we struggled vs wilson I think 49ers come in and beat us soundly :/

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Meh. The Falcons just beat a really tough team and played to the end. I think they have more than a chance against SF. If anything, SF has to fly to the Georgia Dome which puts them at a disadvantage to being with. Going to be tougher than a lot of people think for either team

6. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYE9ENVqHMs&feature=ytfce]FOX NFL Sunday: NFC Champ First Look - YouTube[/ame]

7. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Atlanta just beat a 4th ranked defense. Nothing says they cant beat a 3rd ranked defense....? I kind of doubt it, but.....LOL

If the brother coaches end up in the SB against each other that might be really weird watching them guess eachothers moves/gameplan/plays because they know how the other thinks ...it could happen :icon_smile:

8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Balt Harbaugh is up 1 - 0 in that matchup. That game pissed me off so bad because of the 2 really bad calls that went against SF in that game.

9. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

rooting for Falcons. I still cant pick a 7 game starter in a away game even at 25 years old.

whats even more annoying though is in some cases the way the game is played now, your offense can suck and you can still win games because the defense was strong. But the top 2 seeds are the ones playing the final game and that is comforting in a statistical way.

only 3 more weeks of football left :icon_sad:

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Eagles by 20.

11. bossco

bossco Rookie

9ers will get the W. 24-23

12. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XoiUF4JdDU&feature=ytfce]The NFL Today: NFC Championship preview - YouTube[/ame]

I think the 49ers o-line bends that Falcons defense all day and they break in the second half.

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

is the game on at 1 or 3

14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Its the early game, 3pm EST

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think the 49ers are gonna win,maybe by 10 points or so! the only way i see them stopping CK is by putting a spy on him every play,cause he'll run right through,over,under and by the Defense if they don't!
    (just saw i had put falcons instead of 49ers,sorry,but i fixed it!)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i have no doubt in the 49ers right now

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

ive never seen a qb with that speed that krappernuts showed against the packers thats why im picking 9ers

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I'm picking the 49ers cause i don't think the falcons are just that good.CK could have run for 300 yards saturday night against the packers if he had wanted to,and i can't see the falcons stopping him,especially when earlier this year when they played the skins,they had a hard time stopping rg3 who was running behind a crapty line,not a decent one like the 49ers have.

19. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

people are acting like kaeps going to run for 180 yards every game

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

diesel44 just changed his pick in a span of 7 mins