NFC First Round: Eagles Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 3, 2010.

?

Who will win this playoff game?

1. Eagles

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. Cowboys

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  1. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Oh please like im being serious about it people on here made jokes when a player actually died and i just make a joke about it and people take it serious.

And i dident know you have a crystal ball to tell the future or maybe its cause you just jump on teams bandwagons that won championships so your team will win a championship.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

heres what I got
    some fishing poles for you and all the eagles fans
    :D

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol.....he's a Marshall fan

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

6. ball in the baskett

and a lakers fan please its easy to just become a fan of teams with history of winning championships then brag about how many championship you have.

7. Jihad Joe

Are the Lakers not allowed to have fans?

Should he be a Timberwolves fan instead?

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Congrats Cowboys fans. You guys whooped our butt once again. We knew what was on the line both games and you shut us down. The 'boys are indeed looking like the team to beat at the moment.

PS I hate you heckers. :icon_cheesygrin:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Need a tissue?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. ball in the baskett

No just saying theres alot of people that just jump on the wagons when teams win championships. If someone says its just a coincidence that there fans of franchises that have won multiple championships that a bunch of BS.

10. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

well, that sucked

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sums it up quite nicely.

12. Jihad Joe

As long as you root for those teams through the hard times who cares

Ive been a ND fan through 10 years with no bowl wins

Ive been a Cowboy fan through 13 years of no playoff wins

Ive been a Celtic fan through......well just look up Reggie Lewis, pretty much nutshells the Celtic's 90's crap fest

Who freaking cares who anyone likes

13. ball in the baskett

Dont care its just kind of funny how certain fans brag about there teams championships and how other dont have one when there teams are scattered all over the US which they obviously became a fan because they were championship teams.

anyway this has nothing to do with this thread anymore

14. Jihad Joe

Ya, your just going off on your "I hate fans of good teams tangents again"

Move to Western NY and tell me you want to root for those teams. Some fans dont have the luxury of living in a city loaded with Pro teams

15. ball in the baskett

If i lived in western new york i would probably be a fan of new york teams.

16. Jihad Joe

Trust me, you wouldnt

Yankee's are the only NY team people here dont almost unanimously hate

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

get out of here with that crap, lol. I live in West Virginia, I'm from Texas. Cause I'm from Texas, isn't why I'm a cowboys fan. I'm 24. The first game I ever seen was Cowboys vs Redskins. I seen Emmitt Smith dive over a pile of Redskins for a first down, and was hooked from there on out. Wasn't because they had just won the superbowl, or what not. Been a Braves fan since near the same year. Can name their whole lineup, sure it's not been too long ago, but me coming into sports from 7-8, however old i was. Mark Lemke, Jeff Blauser, Otis Nixon, Sid Bream, Terry Pendleton, Ron Grant, Dave Justice, to name a few. They were all great in their own way. Been a Lakers fan since then too, I grew up in a town, Montgomery, West Virginia. Not big at all. Was a small butt college there, West Virginia University Intstitute of Technology, We played ball there every day growing up, They had a huge shrine of Sedale Threat stuff. But of course, you wouldn't know who that is, cause you're such a fan of sports, and know everything. He was spose to be the backup for MJ. If I was such a bandwagon, i'd of been a Bulls fan back then. I'd of loved the Yankees [who i freaking hate]. And most importantly, I would had switched to the Patriots or Steelers within the past decade. Gtfo out of here with that bandwagon crap.

Lakers 15
    Cowboys 5 Championships.
    Braves 3
    Blues 0
    Marshall 0.

Can't take credit but for 1 World Series, 3 Super bowls. 6 NBA Championships. That's all i've seen with my own eyes. I could easily say my team just lost the national championship and switch my icon over to Texas, but my love of sports comes with people who I looked up too when being young.

Sedale Threat -- Lakers.
    Emmitt Smith -- Cowboys.
    Greg Maddux -- Braves.
    Brett Hull -- Blues
    Byron Leftwich -- Marshall. [didn't like College football until I seen Byron Leftwich bring Marshall back from a 30 point deficit in a bowl game against East Carolina. Didn't even pay attention to the program when they had Moss, and Pennington].

And then heres the case of BITB, same scenario just of course, he's from Philly.. so he has a town to call " home " when it comes to sports.

A.I -- Sixers
    Mcnabb -- Eagles
    Forsberg?? -- Flyers
    Jimmy Rollins -- Phillies

?? I'm not sure if I'm too right, but I know I nailed two of them. Don't question my fan hood, cause I been on this site for going on 3 years now, i believe.. and at the time, none of my teams were good, cept the cowboys. But I've been by their side always, never questioning, never doubting, but hoping that each of them could turn things around. The Lakers were barely a .500 team, and got merked by the Suns in the first round of the playoffs. Braves same thing, barely .500 team.. didn't make the playoffs for the first time since I had been a fan of sports. I'm still by there side. The Blues? I don't follow much on hockey, i use to try as a kid, but St Louis games are NEVER on television.. They finished last in their division, didn't make it to .500, and to this day, it's the only one of my teams i've not seen play. And Marshall.... wow. We lost our first 7 games that season, including 1 game to a AA New Hampshire. Finished 3-9. So you keep on thinking what you want about me being a bandwagon fan, if next year, Tony Romo broke 52 bones in his body and Dallas didn't win a game all season, i'll still be right there on par, I don't jump teams, if I build a boat, and it hits an ice berg, i'mma be right there sinking with it.

note to the world: -- i been typing this on and off for the last however long, coming and going from Call of Duty to turning to the computer lol, didn't realize it got this big.. holy heck. bitb, get real man.. just because you're hurting on the inside right now, you're most definitely letting your emotions get the best of you, you'd shove Ken Hamlin for no reason at all right now if you were Jeremy Maclin.

18. ball in the baskett

Not gonna lie thats probably true and this is 4:36 am

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sorry I didn't show up earlier.

I love how we have bragging rights for the next 8 months...sweet, sweet revenge.

Bring on the Vikings.

20. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Doing some research..... Brett Favre is 2-9 all time against Dallas. His only wins, were when his team was at home, never won in the state of Texas... that first round bye would have been nice, freaking giants. The other thing I noticed about Brett Favre vs Dallas, all the games, the winner has won by 10+ or more points... so whoever jumps out of the gates quickly on this one, could be the victor. I know it's not just about Brett, just what I felt like looking up at the moment.