NFL 2010 Draft Weekend On Gridironfans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As many of you are aware the 2010 draft will adopt a new schedule. The first round of the 2010 NFL Draft will start on Thursday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m. ET (4:30 p.m.), with the second and third rounds on Friday, April 23 at 6 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m.), followed by Rounds 4-7 on Saturday, April 24 at 10 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m.).

As is our custom here @ GIF, SteveRobWhatever will spend the whole 3 days here posting up every draft pick from the first to the very last and the team who they are going to and any and all trades. So we're hoping that you all spend the draft day weekend here with us, we will also have a draft day threads to talk about what's going on like we do for the game day threads. Tell your friends that we are here and will be throughout the draft for your convenience.

Stop by and say hi and catch all the breaking news that day.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I shall be here, fully commited to support GIFs draft coverage!

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

ill be here thursday from when it starts until 9... is there a GIF Mobile for unsmart phones??

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We have the Iphone version and the GIF Mobile version, try it out. bottom of the page, lefthand side with the drop down men that starts with "Default Style"

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Steve's always a beast during the draft. His speed amazes me. I'll be here as much as I can.

6. Unfortunately, I won't be here during three day draft. I'm never on my computer when the draft is on. I like to watch it in its entirety. I'll drop by though before the draft starts to say hey.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well BBB, we'll be here yapping all about it as it happens.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I had a lot of fun here last year commenting on each pick. Looking forward to it again. :icon_cool:

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I work on thursday and saturday, but I should be able to catch most of the draft in general.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Steve took the 2 days off so he could keep up the GIF tradition of doing all the picks, his boss understands his committment to GIF...:praying:

11. Coolness. :icon_cool:

I'll certainly drop in here and there during commercials and such.

12. I was wondering about that, considering the draft is during prime time now.

Great to hear. :icon_cool:

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I think this new time for the draft stinks for the west coasters, but Goodell only sees $$$$

14. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

This will be my first draft with GIF, looking forward to it.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll be here as much as I can...

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm so nervous about the Chiefs first pick...

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

With the number 5 pick the Kansas City Chiefs select Eric Berry Safety from Tennessee.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You never know...that's why I'm so nervous...we could trade out of the spot.

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

My one and only prediction.....

The Raiders trade their 8th overall to the Steelers for Big Ben, he immediately commits suicide.

20. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I will sure stop by here for the draft.