NFL Announces 2013 NFC/AFC Pro Bowl Rosters

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 26, 2012.

1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the pro bowl should be re named to the all star game

pro bowl used to mean something
    all pro is what its really all about

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think Dez should have gotten in. He had more TDs than some WRs that got picked.:icon_frown:

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i think dez was a victim of having such a slow start. cruz got his spot because he had a better 1st half of the season.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Maybe Dez will get in as an alternate.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000117524/Double-Coverage-Biggest-Pro-Bowl-snub]Double Coverage: Biggest Pro Bowl snub - NFL Videos[/ame]

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000117527/Warren-Sapp-He-deserves-pineapple-in-his-diet]Warren Sapp: 'He deserves pineapple in his diet' - NFL Videos[/ame]

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

:shocker:

Why? The game itself is already meaningless, but to the players having Pro Bowler on their resume is what is important. Why should some dude who was just so-so have Pro Bowler after his name because of a rule instead of on-field accomplishment?

Why do you think MLB had to give the All Star Game winner home-field in the World Series? Because of their parity rule people stopped watching a very unwatchable game because the best of the best were not on the field.

The idea that some 6 year old can get on his computer and vote for Richard Head as an All Star or Pro Bowler just because he got his autograph is just insane. Get the voting out of the hands of the fans as quickly as possible and let the GM's, coaches, managers and players decide who deserves a spot.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe the team of the games MVP should host the Super Bowl 4 years later. That might make it interesting. It's a meaningless game...I take it for what it's worth.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Nothing can salvage the lack of interest in the Pro Bowl. Honestly, I don't want to see the game's best playing at half speed and playing just to avoid injury.

10. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

You know what I would watch? A skills competition.

Like a glorified combine for star players, you know...?

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, that would be a lot more entertaining .