NFL Week Two Against the Spread Pick ‘Em: SportsChump vs. KP vs. Dubsism

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Sep 11, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Well, Week One turned out to be a total bloodbath and not just for Roger Goodell’s reputation.

Not only did my Buccaneers prove they’re in for another long season but I came in last place in the season long Pick ‘Em competition. Somebody do me a favor and remind me whose idea it was to embark on this project anyway.

I managed to correctly pick six out of sixteen games against the spread and that includes taking a charitable push in the Colts-Broncos game. Hey, my contest, my rules. I promise to try harder not to suck this week.

To make matters worse, I was bested by both my rival KP who nailed nine games correctly and our special guest Han who got eight right. Have I mentioned I’m not talking to either of them right now?

This week, we have invited J-Dub, creator of one of the best websites you’ll ever read: Dubsism. If you don’t immediately click on this link and subscribe, you’re doing yourself a great disservice.

So without further ado, here are our picks for the week.

http://sportschump.net/2014/09/11/nfl-week-two-spread-pick-em-sportschump-vs-kp-vs-dubsism/14360/