Now That We Have A Better Idea Of What Each Team Is...

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Sep 30, 2013.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

ok, well since you won't know anything about any of the teams for another 4 weeks, you might as well wait to post any comments until then. See you in November.

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

LOL i'm not saying you don't get a feel for some stuff, but to predict records at this stage, or to say how strong a team may actually be to me is silly.

in essence i'm actually making the better prediction saying that half the teams are skitso haha

how the hell does the Bengals beat the Pack and suck against the Browns ?....the Packers are considered a quality team but may take a complete nose dive with a rice paper offensive line....I don't expect the Giants to curl up and die like I do the Jags ....etc.

half the teams had 2 great games and 2 sucky games. Its just a mess right now LOL

3. CaptainStubing

oh, i completely agree it's all guesswork at this point trying to predict how the season will play out. it's just a topic of conversation for us to work with.

there are only so many conversations i can have about player dui's, criminal arrests, league fines for illegal hits, and concussion lawsuits.

sometimes i actually like to talk about the games being played on the field and this gives us another avenue of discussion to discuss each team and where they are at and where they 'may' be going. Nothing more.

4. ram29jackson

and the Rams are 11.5 favorites over the Jags...Tebow comes next week

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

And the Broncos play the Jags on Oct. 13. Any guesses on what the point spread will be for that one? I'm guessing 25. And I thought the 19.5 point spread when the Seahawks played the Jags was bad a couple of weeks ago.

6. CaptainStubing

if the broncos look dominant again against the cowboys and the jags look horrid again against the rams, it will probably be 25+. however, if the broncos look human or the jags end up giving the rams a competitive game, it will be lower.

7. nflsport1987

nflsport1987 Rookie

Re: Now That We Have A Better Idea

:icon_cheesygrin:

8. ram29jackson

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Baltimore quietly turning things around lol. If Pittsburgh could get things figured out, it might be the strongest. A lot of divisions are topsy turvy right now. NFC North, we've seen the Packers, VIkings and Bears all over the place, and the Lions look like a completely different team without CJ. Every division right now has a lot of question marks.