Ohio State CB Malcolm Jenkins Staying For Senior Year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Saintsfan1972, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

All-America defensive back Malcolm Jenkins has decided to stay at Ohio State for his senior year, head coach Jim Tressel announced today. A statement from Jenkins: After a great deal of deliberation, I have decided to remain at Ohio State for 2008 to complete my degree and my football career.

Source: OhioStateBuckeyes.com

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Damn- I want this kid to come out-This only makes him a top 5 pick next season though-good luck Malcolm Jenkins

3. WOW....not what I was expecting at all...this almost reminds me of the Mike Doss thing back in the day....everyone knew he was coming out early and then to everyones surprise he stayed around for his senior year....and at the same time said it was to win a national championship. Mike was a huge hero of mine and when I heard that I laughed my butt off...we weren't even close to a national championship!

We went 13-0 that next year and beat one of the best college teams of all time....2002...what a great freaking year!

War a 3rd chance at the NC with Pryor as our QB!

:fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :fu13: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool: :icon_acool:

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Big shocker to me. This draft is pretty deep in CB's so maybe another season improves his stock next year which I doubt. He's a stud and would go pretty high this year.

5. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

this sucked i seen him as a definite top 15 pick in this draft.But next year his draft stock will rise alot as long as he stays healthy he should be sure top 10 pick.

6. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

I think that was a great decision. It's not a great demand for CB in the draft this year and he can also raise his stock with another good All American year (proving that this year wasn't a fluke)

7. BengalStripes

BengalStripes Did you get that Al?

8. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

that is great freaking news