OJs Name Should Be Off Wall Of Fame

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by wide right, Dec 14, 2008.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Source: Donn Esmonde, Buffalo News

I couldn't agree more.

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i couldnt disagree more

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I disagree as well. Sure OJ is an butthole now, but between the white lines and on that field, the guy was legendary. Hall of Fame.

Same with Pete Rose...ass off the field, legendary on. Should be in the Hall.

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

^^Agreed.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

As a Philly fan it may be more difficult to understand because your city has a rich tradition of sports stars. Imagine if Chamberlin, Schmidt, Carlton, Rose (bad example), Bobby Clarke or one of the huge lists of stars committed a double murder. OJ is all we ever had. He was our top star and now look at him. We have no championships, we just had the Juice. No athlete on that wall is without fault or sin but certainly none of them are in the same murdering boat as OJ. He is a despicable human being. So bad the his athletic accomplishments no longer matter. Nothing about this man should be celebrated. Not 2000 yards in season, nothing! We as a community now need to separate ourselves from him in any way including removing him from the WOF. He isn't a member of the Buffalo Bills family anymore.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

thats where i have to disagree with you. i have a brother, and suppose he commits a double murder. hes still my brother. he would have been wrong, but still my brother. i dont know if i d go visit him in jail, but he would still be part of my family. his picture would still be in my house and id still remember everything he did before it. sure id know hes a murderer, but id remember everything else too. i think u need to take the same approach with OJ. remember that hes a murderer, but dont forget his football greatness. because he was great

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree in part. Nothing about him should be celebrated, but I feel I'd be a hypocrite to say Pete Rose belongs in the Hall and OJ doesn't. The mother f'er was obviously guilty, but he was found not guilty, so you kind of can't hold those murder charges against him...right? I guess you could...but he was found innocent...lol.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

innocent until proven guilty

9. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Have to agree with Ward. OJ is a Hall of Famer first before he screwed up his life. Leave him on the Wall of Fame.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Disagree

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

leave him on what he did on the feild many years ago has got nothing to do with what he has done or become now