Our Members From Across The Pond

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Jan 7, 2008.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Oh, sure. It's great to have them here when they're posting and contributing to the site. But pretty soon, they'll be taking our jobs. :icon_mrgreen:

This site wouldn't be what it is without a lot of these guys. I've been wondering, though, what happened to Chrisbob?

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Burnout, no one will ever take the place of you early members who have been with us almost since the beginning, but the more the merrier and the more diverse this site is the more we all have to talk about, as I said in the first post, we all have one thing in common and that's our love of football no matter where we live. All of our "reg" members that have been with us a while knows how we, the staff, feel about you all as I posted up about it a few months ago.

Chrisbob has been very busy with work, he let us know that he would be gone for a month or so, he is missed and we hope he returns soon.

Suedon, kick that other site to the curb and join us fulltime, we'd love to have ya here.

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

heck weres does that leave me im a new memeber but im am farely a regular hell i mite as well leave now.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It leaves you right here with our undying love. I have posted threads giving thanx to all our members for being here unfortunately I can't name each one of you personally.:comehere:

5. eaglesrule4ever

i was only kidding lol i cant live without gridironfans.com this is the only place that keeps me and my GF apart lol i love it here.

6. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

You're not from 'across the pond' :icon_lol:.

7. eaglesrule4ever

but we are across from the great lakes lol

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Welcome to the non US members.:icon_smile: Feel free to bandwagon over to the Patriots. There's plenty of room for more admiration.

9. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

NO!

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Good to have you all here.

11. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

It's great to have the diversity here, except for the Brits :flagusa: :icon_cheesygrin:

Seriously though welcome to all of you.

12. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks for the comments everyone. Its great to see more european members on here and i know that JJ, Andy and Myself will continue to try and recruit many more yet

13. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

thanks sweet. this site is sick

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well it's all because of our members that this site is as much of a success as it is. Members from the US, Mexico, UK, Poland, Germany, Scotland, Canada etc., all of you members make this a fun and interesting place to come and talk football or just come to shoot the crap with others.

15. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Sweets, you noticed the wave of Brits coming in? I did warn you. :icon_lol:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Of course I noticed, I've been welcoming them haven't I??? hahahaha The more people the better the site gets.

17. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

We have Canadians?! :shoot:

18. ROY31?

LMAO!

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

:icon_mrgreen:
    Yeah, it's great to have some other Europeans here.

20. eaglesrule4ever

This site is ranked 6th on the top one hundred sites thats craps awesome.