Packers @ Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

4:25est Fox

This is a game that the 'Boys have to win, no questions about it.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Pregame predictions: Matt Flynn will throw for 300 plus. The lack of a packers running game will obviuosly mean more passing.
    On the flipside, Demarco should have a massive day on the ground if Garrett and company dont abandon the run game early.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...nce-2007/1720fcef-add3-4187-8c11-862fc3c03b8c

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Dallas cowboys win by 3

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I hope the Packers get the crap smacked out of them in this game.

Mike likes this.
  6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Dallas Cowboys are 3-0 this season when Troy Aikman does a Cowboys game on Fox. Guess who's doing the Cowboys game today?

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

aikman and buck should be fired. They freaking suck

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think Aikman does a good job. Buck is awful though.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i dont know why, ive just come to dislike aikmans commentary so much lately.

10. ragman

Aikman comes under a lot of fire here in Dallas. Since he was a Cowboy, he tries to be impartial, which pisses a lot of Cowboys fans in Dallas off.

Once again, I listen to 105.3 The Fan with Brad Sham doing play by play, Babe Laufenberg doing color commentary, and Kristie Scales as the sideline reporter.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

a good commentator is always inpartial to the game. its not aikman loving or hating the boys. he just seems like a bumbing idiot for the past year or so. ever since his divorce he hasnt been nearly as good.

12. ragman

Since I don't listen to him anyway, I haven't noticed.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think it should be policy that ex pro players should not call games for the teams they used to play for. i can see them making an exception for the playoffs and super bowl,but during the regular season,it should be that way.
    Aikman never,ever,ever,ever slams the hammer on dallas like he does all the other teams.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Fox, CBS, NBC is going to give a crap about that rule. They do what they want.

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

game time snitches. please come out and play like men today. YOU NEED THIS WIN

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

TWill shouldnt have returned that. Take the knee, be smart

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Demarco picks up the first 1st down of the game on the ground. i have so much hope for this guy. if he stays healthy.....

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

88 with a nice yard catch on the next play. this could be a very big day for dez if his mind is in the game

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

romo was closed to being sacked. big completion to TWill

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

murray stopped behind the line for a 3yd loss, 3dw cowboys