Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Adjusting To Life Without Greg Jennings and Donald Driver

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by DaBears22, Jul 20, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is adjusting to life without Greg Jennings and Donald Driver.

"Not having those two and a good friend of mine, Charles Woodson, who I played with for a long time just like those guys -- that's different," Rodgers told USA Today on Thursday. "So, we're a different football team. Lacking a little in the experience part, but making up for it in the talent and the young guys that we brought in."

Jennings, 29, signed a five-year, $47.5 million contract with the Minnesota Vikings. Driver, 38, retired earlier this offseason.

Although the Packers receivers replacing the veterans don't have the depth of experience as Jennings and Driver, they already have a rapport with Rodgers. Last season, Jennings and Driver accounted for just 11.9 percent of the quarterback's completions in 2012.

"They're not really young guys (either)," Rodgers said.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Re: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Adjusting To Life Without Greg Jennings and Donald Drive

I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be just fine without Jennings and Driver.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Re: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Adjusting To Life Without Greg Jennings and Donald Drive

Rodgers has so many targets and Driver and Jennings didn't play that much last season I gues we wan't see much differece in the passing game this season

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Rodgers already has good chemistry with WRs like Randall Cobb and James Jones. I think he'll be fine without Driver and Jennings.