Packers Vs Vikings MNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 30, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2009.
  1. Packers

35.7%
  2. Vikings

64.3%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, and getting back to the discussion about the comparison to the father passing away game, Favre did a post-game interview and said, "I hadn't been this excited for a game since my dad passed away." ............ apparently he was pumped up for this game.

2. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Shove it. Pretty sure i watched the game.

3. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

You know that will never happen because he's not one of TT boys. TT doesn't really give a heck. He wants to build his team with his players through the draft. By the time any of these guys get any good they will be free-agents and gone. At this rate it will be another 30 years before the Packers see another championship, and that will only be if they get rid of that flameing gay butt TT.

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Jared Allen ... :icon_sad:

5. cris80

cris80 comic relief

You're the one who made the terrible prediction. Just calling you out for it. if you can't take it, then don't post that kind of crap.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Let me recall some names: Brandon Jackson, Brian Brohm, Justin Harrell.....
    Look like his plan didn't work.....

7. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

I can take it just fine, i just dont like being attacked personally. Take it to the fight club. Ill post what i like. Even with 8 sacks and two turn overs we still almost won..not to mention made AP look like a little snitch. Its your opinion that its "crap". Wait till favre gets hurt and you're stuck with tjack again and his abysmal performances.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

and in his defense..he did draft rogers..

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i didnt get the score right, but thats what my feeling was.. I just felt it. 25 years from now.. you're going to say Brett Favre, and it's going to be a image in your head, and he's going to be wearing green and yellow.. No way he was under-performing this game imo. Poor Rodgers though, the injury on their OLine is killing them majorly. and another funny thing, go back to page one.. and all you see is " AP, AP, AP.. " And he wasn't even a factor really.

9. cris80

cris80 comic relief

"nice prediction" = personal attack?! Come on man, that's really weak. I called you out for a bad prediction in a thread where you made it. That wasn't a personal attack. From now on I'll save my comments for those who can take it and won't even comment on the rest of the drivel you posted this time. sheesh.

10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Wow I called this one!!!:icon_cheesygrin: Also, the game between these two teams in Lambeau might even have more viewers.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That makes him a great GM, huh?