Pacquiao Vs Cotto November 14th

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Garnett, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Manny vs. Miguel is on the docket. It's supposedly at an undetermined weight. I think Manny wins at any weight, but at 147 Cotto could give Pacman trouble. Since Dummy Money Mayweather hurt his ribs before JMM, we probably won't see the winners match up until next summer. Hopefully they do matchup though.

2. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

I didn't want to post this yet cuz the fight is still VERY doubtful. Cotto says nothing below 145 as he probablly can't get lower then that without zapping him self. And Pac says he can't be affective over 144 so something willl have to give. Sadly I think the only thing that will happen is this fight falling apart and Pac fighting Sugar shane at 145.

3. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

i dont think it would happen cotto has nothing to gain going down in weight to get pummeled by pacquiao. Hes a natural welterweight (cotto) he needs to fight Paul williams to get his rep back.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

who's cotto?

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Roy,
    Miguel Cotto is maybe the best welterweight boxer out there right now. Pacman is the pound for pound best boxer in the world right now.

I think the fight will happen at 145 or 147. Roach will get Pac to his peak at any weight. I think the fight will happen and Pac will out box Cotto to a decision.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I REALLY hope you are right Garnett. I would love to see that fight.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Pacman will take it by the cards....but it will be close and contested.