Panthers Vs Steelers 08/28

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 27, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Panthers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Steelers

100.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Carolina Panthers vs Pittsburgh Steelers

The Steelers host the Panthers at Heinz Field on08/28. Kickoff time is 7:00 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I am looking forward to seeing the steelers backups in this game. I see the starters playing a few series but then turning it over to the backups for the rest of the game. Many of them are going to be fighting for positions, but the starters have their positions locked up.

I want to see how Dixon plays. Haven't had a chance to see much of him yet this preseason, as I missed the 2nd game due to a flight from Hotlanta and the 3rd game due to being sick.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I hope to see some young players for the Steelers step up.. Steelers will win

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

FWP looked good on that second drive...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

B Mac with the Matt Moore interception.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mendenhall's in the game now...

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mendenhall fumbled again...not good...not good!

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mendenhall 10 carries, 25 yards and a fumble...:eek:hboy:

10. Crowned

Yep... Panthers in the redzone now

11. Crowned

Good stop by the defense holding Carolina to a field goal, 13-6 Pit.

I'm not going to be comfortable with Mendenhall going into the regular season next week, we can't afford to turnover the ball and I'm going to be nervous everytime he gets a carry hopefully he realizes the seriousness of a regular season game and holds onto the ball with his life.

12. Crowned

13-6 at halftime.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Preseason or not, the kid isn't impressing me at all...three fumbles in two games and his runs tonight...not impressive.

14. Crowned

Theres 2 pretty good runs by Mendenhall he must have heard us :icon_eek:

15. Crowned

This is what we should do though, run the hell out of Mendenhall its the last preseason game, maybe something will click..

16. Crowned

MENDENHALL IS DOMINATING THIS DRIVE! NICE!

17. Crowned

So Mendenhall easily takes it up field getting 6-7 yards a carry, and Russell comes in and hecks it up 2 straight plays, we settle for a field goal 16-6 Pit.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I need to see him do this against some players who have some talent though...

19. Crowned

Tomlin was just trying to teach him a lesson right there by making him stay in and pound the ball and trying to make him hold onto the ball, The only way he will probably fix his fumbling issue is by experience..

20. Crowned

Nice interception by Fox there, I like the signing hes been a force on special teams